[L][5.0] Android Lpv Dev for Flo Enhanced [Stable 9002]

15,312 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,259

Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2014, 09:35 AM |#601  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2,542

More
Extended PowerMenu L - 3.0.2 for @sykopompos ROM(s) released!
@all,

I've compiled the new version 3.0.2 of 'Extended PowerMenu L'.
(the missing APM for the genius L-Port(s) and future Custom ROM(s) by @sykopompos, @percy_g2, @defconoi, @ben1066 and @zyr3x !)

This app is free and full version for the community at @sykopompos L-Port-team - as always.

+ News/Changes +

+ possibly fixed Long Press Power Button on N5(!)
(N5 users, please report back)

+ 3D Effects on APM and CPU-Monitor-Floating-Window
(Scroll down APM to 'Drive Me Crazy (3D Effects) and toggle it ON/OFF)

+ redesigned L'ish icons
+ a second expandable Notification Toggle Bar
+ redesigned Knock, Knock-Clock
+ ability to disable Notification Toggle Bar
+ ability to choose theme color

+ long press power button to launch APM
Press Power Button for longer than 1 second to skip Android L's built PowerOFF Message. . .

+ Ability, to use Proximity Sensor for powering OFF/ON
(if enabled - cover the Proximity Sensor for 1.5 sec. to power OFF / cover the Proximity Sensor twice in 1.0 sec. to power ON)

+ A GracePeriod for kernel supported DT2W
(after a given amount of minutes DT2W will be deactivated until you unlock the device next time, for longer battery time )

Keep in mind, that DT2W, Proximity Sensor ON/OFF, and Knock-Knock-Clock will consume some more battery. . .)

Download here: ExtendetPowerMenuL_3.0.2.apk

Or have look at EPM's own thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...72&postcount=1
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bitstra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bitstra Ad-Free
8th November 2014, 06:27 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Something is wrong with the preview roms.I downloaded the preview rom from google but it just showed zip not installed. Then i downloaded another preview rom which link i found from somewhere in this thread. It worked some way but then it said something about updater binary failing to be flashed. I'm pretty sure the zips are not corrupted but i should try redownloading later. Or i just wait for your rom.
9th November 2014, 08:08 AM |#603  
Flag Stockton (cali)
Thanks Meter: 2,209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3ER

Something is wrong with the preview roms.I downloaded the preview rom from google but it just showed zip not installed. Then i downloaded another preview rom which link i found from somewhere in this thread. It worked some way but then it said something about updater binary failing to be flashed. I'm pretty sure the zips are not corrupted but i should try redownloading later. Or i just wait for your rom.

The one from the Google website cant just be flashed. You need to unzip the zip file. There's a other file in there that you need to extract into your adb folder under sdk\platform-tools. Once you've done that you need to put your phone into bootloader mode. Run flash-all.bat. This will delete everything from your device. Back up all your data that you want to keep. Wait for it to do its thing.

Once it's finished you'll need to flash the modified boot.img that chainfire made. To do this, put it in the same folder you did the other files. Boot to bootloader again. Press shift+right click inside that folder and use the option "open command window here." type "fastboot flash boot boot.img" without the quotes and hit enter.

You can also install twrp this way. Put the recovery.img in the same folder and this time boot to bootloader, open adb and type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" again without the quotes.

You can now use twrp to flash the SuperSU.zip.
9th November 2014, 05:04 PM |#604  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushXmaster

The one from the Google website cant just be flashed. You need to unzip the zip file. There's a other file in there that you need to extract into your adb folder under sdk\platform-tools. Once you've done that you need to put your phone into bootloader mode. Run flash-all.bat. This will delete everything from your device. Back up all your data that you want to keep. Wait for it to do its thing.

Once it's finished you'll need to flash the modified boot.img that chainfire made. To do this, put it in the same folder you did the other files. Boot to bootloader again. Press shift+right click inside that folder and use the option "open command window here." type "fastboot flash boot boot.img" without the quotes and hit enter.

You can also install twrp this way. Put the recovery.img in the same folder and this time boot to bootloader, open adb and type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" again without the quotes.

You can now use twrp to flash the SuperSU.zip.

Okay, thanks! Just one thing, i actually did unzip the file once and i then took the zip file inside of the folder and tried to flash that. So it isn't just that simple always to flash roms as just flashing 1 or 2 zips. :j I think i will try to do the flashing with Nexus root kit . Man i had trouble rooting n7 because it was little bit different from other way i had done it to my other devices. I hope OP could write clearer intructions.
9th November 2014, 06:42 PM |#605  
Flag Stockton (cali)
Thanks Meter: 2,209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3ER

Okay, thanks! Just one thing, i actually did unzip the file once and i then took the zip file inside of the folder and tried to flash that. So it isn't just that simple always to flash roms as just flashing 1 or 2 zips. :j I think i will try to do the flashing with Nexus root kit . Man i had trouble rooting n7 because it was little bit different from other way i had done it to my other devices. I hope OP could write clearer intructions.

If you download the one here, it's a flashable zip. You just use twrp like normal.

The one on Google is not a flashable zip. Just because it is a zip doesn't mean you can flash in twrp. There aren't instructions for flashing the google build because that has nothing to do with this rom.
15th November 2014, 05:59 AM |#606  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 12,992

More
Hey guys, just in case no one has posted here, I made a boot.img based on what showp1984 said about root

Its basically stock boot.img, stock kernel but it has enforcing SELINUX with root working. I didn't see it around, so I made one (its probably somewhere lol)
For the latest stock images from google

To get root, SELINUX etc working on new official lollipop
1. flash the boot.img
2. flash supersu 2.16

If anyone cares I might upload my new KANGAROOxSEMAPHORE kernel here (which I rebased to Lollipop release branch)

and if this has already been posted (I have only seen turning selinux to permissive) sorry, I have been away from xda
Attached Files
File Type: img boot.img - [Click for QR Code] (6.99 MB, 92 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to poondog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poondog Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 04:42 PM |#607  
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 24

More
EDIT Content deleted
Wrong section.

Sent from my Nexus IV using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L Preview.
15th November 2014, 06:42 PM |#608  
Flag Berlin

More
Seems you are in the wrong thread here!

Please use the nexus 4 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylazation

Use official preview for now?
But they launched the actual and ready image.
I'm lost.
What to use? How to use?
Current status is

Sent from my Nexus IV using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L Preview.

15th November 2014, 06:47 PM |#609  
Flag lahore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitstra

Seems you are in the wrong thread here!

Please use the nexus 4 thread!

sorry, just confused.
15th November 2014, 06:50 PM |#610  
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylazation

sorry, just confused.

This happened to me too somewhen

You can simply erase the content in the wrong post and replace it with "deleted" or so...
(big pictures suck in XDA-mobile app!)
15th November 2014, 07:04 PM |#611  
Flag lahore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitstra

This happened to me too somewhen

You can simply erase the content in the wrong post and replace it with "deleted" or so...
(big pictures suck in XDA-mobile app!)

Done, apology for inconvenience
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)