Android Ice Cold Project
AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!
Until Android Lollipop, the ROM has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LOS) we became LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP, for Android Pie we based on the "Ground Zero Open Source Project" (GZOSP), and now for Android 10 we are fully based on AOSP
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
In the beginning we would like to thank:
LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
@maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
Resurrection Remix team
plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"
- NFC has been removed and disabled so it's unusable at the moment. Will be fixed in next build.
- Navigation bar glitches sometimes.
- Since it's Android Q you may have problems with certain apps not working properly. You will have to tell the developer of the certain app to update their app to be compatible with Android Q. This is not a problem with the ROM.
- Compass may or may not be working.
- Encryption may or may not work.
- Several AICP features may or may not be available yet and may not work correctly.
- You will be required to repartition your system to at least 1.3gb if you have anything higher than 1.3gb you are fine.
- You tell us!
There are two downloads for flo below. The first one is the stock 320 DPI build for those that want the stock display density size. The second one is for those who want a bigger display density and its set at 480 DPI which is more like a phone display rather than the tablet display. Choose the one that suits your preference.
Latest 1/11 Stock 320 DPI build for Flo is here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261699022
Latest 1/11 Custom 480 DPI build for Flo is here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261699028
Download folder for Flo is here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=303759
Device Tree: https://github.com/followmsi/android.../tree/los-17.1
Vendor Tree: https://github.com/followmsi/android...b-lineage-17.1
Kernel Tree: https://github.com/followmsi/android...e/followmsi-10