[APP] LG QPair 5.0.8 with little patch...

Search This thread

gkdmin24

Feb 20, 2015
Seosan
I touched original QPair apk just a little... So... When you receive new SMS or MMS, popup windows will appear. Before I touch, it crashed but now, not anymore.(really?)
You will be able to enter Message Alert menu in QPair app without crash as before.
In order to install and use QPair, you should edit build.prop.
1. ro.product.brand=google to lge
2. ro.product.manufacturer=asus to lge
3. Uninstall QPair app if you installed another QPair app before. I signed with testkey so it will occur signature conflict.
It doesn't matter whether you installed Qpair app to phone. You can install QPair to your phone from Play Store.

I searched LG-V510 in smalies and changed it to Nexus 7, so you don't have to change product.model to LG-V510 (maybe, I did not changed but working well.)

ouh,,,,,, My little English knowledge make me difficult...

Umm, SMS popup will appear very normally, but when you touch text field, keyboard will not pop-up. I don't know why, logcat says "D MmsFloatingWindowService: [LGE] showInputMethod" but nothing happen.
When you long click the text field, it will crash. I think long click menu is not implemented to this apk but I don't know how to do it cuz I'm not a developer.

Anyway, Enjoy~ :) I bought Tablet talk but I uninstalled it. Qpair is more better I think. O my money.

If it is illegal, I will delete it.

Attachments

• LG_QPair_5.0.8_Patched.apk
    13.3 MB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Reactions: Jems_

supermeerkat

Mar 12, 2013
I can't seem to install the app, i get the "package appears to be corrupt" error. Any ideas? I'm using Resurrection Remix v5.8.0 (Android 7.1.1).

I used to use QPair all the time but one of the updates stopped the build.prop trick from working :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I touched original QPair apk just a little... So... When you receive new SMS or MMS, popup windows will appear. Before I touch, it crashed but now, not anymore.(really?)
    You will be able to enter Message Alert menu in QPair app without crash as before.
    In order to install and use QPair, you should edit build.prop.
    1. ro.product.brand=google to lge
    2. ro.product.manufacturer=asus to lge
    3. Uninstall QPair app if you installed another QPair app before. I signed with testkey so it will occur signature conflict.
    It doesn't matter whether you installed Qpair app to phone. You can install QPair to your phone from Play Store.

I searched LG-V510 in smalies and changed it to Nexus 7, so you don't have to change product.model to LG-V510 (maybe, I did not changed but working well.)

ouh,,,,,, My little English knowledge make me difficult...

Umm, SMS popup will appear very normally, but when you touch text field, keyboard will not pop-up. I don't know why, logcat says "D MmsFloatingWindowService: [LGE] showInputMethod" but nothing happen.
    When you long click the text field, it will crash. I think long click menu is not implemented to this apk but I don't know how to do it cuz I'm not a developer.

Anyway, Enjoy~ :) I bought Tablet talk but I uninstalled it. Qpair is more better I think. O my money.

If it is illegal, I will delete it.