AutoDroid is a ROM based on SlimKat witch i am building especially for People who use the Nexus 7 as a car stereo.
- All SlimKat Features
- Built in Kangaroo Kernel
- Full USB-DAC Support (Hot Plug, on Boot, Volume Control)
- @_crue_ 's Power Event Manager (Fixed Installation Mode, Fastcharge in Host mode, Powerdown Pictures and Videos (Demo: http://youtu.be/3KBYap-yYxc ) )
- Easycap Support
- Wake-Lock Blocker
- Volume and Media Keys available to put in the Navbar
- Support for all file systems (ALL-F2FS, DATA-F2FS, ALL-EXT4)
- Opendelta OTA Updates
- You tell me what you desire (:
How to get root:
How to change to bigger dpi:
Since you are now able to use a video on powerdown i want to make a list with videos you all find (:
The video should be about 5 seconds long, and eather have a black background or the exact same resolution as the nexus 7 (1280 x 800).
Supported formats can be found here: http://developer.android.com/guide/a...a-formats.html
How to convert to ALL-F2FS:
1. Make shure you have the leatest verion of TWRP installed and adb up and running.
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Go into Wipe/Advanced Wipe
4. Select "System", click on "Repair or Change File System"
5. Click on "Change File System"
6. Select "F2FS"
7. Swipe to Change
8. Repeat Stepp 4-7 first for "Cache" and then for "Data" (data last)
9. Go back to the main menu of the recovery and select "Reboot"/"Recovery"
10. Connect the Tablet to your pc and open ADB.
11. "adb push "/path/to/your/rom.zip" "/sdcard/" "
12. "adb push "/path/to/your/gapps.zip" "/sdcard/" " (PA gapps are not working, use slim gapps)
13. insatall rom + gapps as usual
If you are satisfied with this rom feel free to buy me a beer (:
All credit belongs to:
The team from SlimRoms
All the DAC related stuff: