Since you are now able to use a video on powerdown i want to make a list with videos you all find (:
The video should be about 5 seconds long, and eather have a black background or the exact same resolution as the nexus 7 (1280 x 800).
Supported formats can be found here: http://developer.android.com/guide/a...a-formats.html
WARNING: YOUR WHOLE TABLET IS GETTING ERASED IN THE PROGRESS!
1. Make shure you have the leatest verion of TWRP installed and adb up and running.
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Go into Wipe/Advanced Wipe
4. Select "System", click on "Repair or Change File System"
5. Click on "Change File System"
6. Select "F2FS"
7. Swipe to Change
8. Repeat Stepp 4-7 first for "Cache" and then for "Data" (data last)
9. Go back to the main menu of the recovery and select "Reboot"/"Recovery"
10. Connect the Tablet to your pc and open ADB.
11. "adb push "/path/to/your/rom.zip" "/sdcard/" "
12. "adb push "/path/to/your/gapps.zip" "/sdcard/" " (PA gapps are not working, use slim gapps)
13. insatall rom + gapps as usual
If you are satisfied with this rom feel free to buy me a beer (:
I Love This Rom Beacause Its Lag Free And Gps Friendly Thanxz For making This Rom For Our Nexus 7
I use This Rom Fixed Install mode every thing is working fine for me except charging When I plug my car charger In my nexus 7 I notice my battery is drained Slowly And Not Charged till i turn off display After i turn off display every thing is working fine.
I use Good Quality Car Charger It has 4 USB charging ports............
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer? | Terms of Service