The Android L Preview Factory Image

Search This thread

kmandel

Aug 13, 2010
Now that Google released an Android L Preview Factory Image for the 2012 Nexus 7, has anyone tried it?

How useable is it and what are the main gotchas?

lifty95

Mar 30, 2011
Now that Google released an Android L Preview Factory Image for the 2012 Nexus 7, has anyone tried it?

a factory image and an incomplete source drop are not the same! you mixed something up.

Google released some GPL sourcecode which you can't "try out" (neither flash).
Only nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2013) have flashable factory images!

Please use the Q&A section for Questions like these next time to keep the general section clean.

randy6644

May 6, 2014
a factory image and an incomplete source drop are not the same! you mixed something up.

Please use the Q&A section for Questions like these next time to keep the general section clean.

er```I did flash Android L on my nexus 7 2012. How's that? but it was slow and didnt work well. The interface hasnt changed as much as i expected ,though

pknall

Aug 27, 2012
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/android-install-android-l-nexus-7-2012.html

Anyone able to flash these zip's I've encountered errors while flashing with newest TWRP Recovery on my Nexus 7 :(

The original thread for this is right next to this one on xda. It's titled [ROM][5.0.0][The unnamed Android L SDK port][for MultiROM][01/07/14][v4] and it only works with MultiROM. (+makes it impossible to install some apps, but works well otherwise)
Lazy "journalism."

marnox

May 8, 2010
Nunspeet
Nexus 9
Huawei Nexus 6P
The original thread for this is right next to this one on xda. It's titled [ROM][5.0.0][The unnamed Android L SDK port][for MultiROM][01/07/14][v4] and it only works with MultiROM. (+makes it impossible to install some apps, but works well otherwise)
Lazy "journalism."

Ahh Thanks! Must have missed it in the Thread section.. Sorry for that!
But the article never mentioned multi rom so that's why

RumoredNow

Feb 28, 2011
Springfield Missouri

My unicorn put it on her N7 by using fairy dust sprinkles.

unicorn.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.