Post Reply Email Thread
2nd September 2016, 01:34 PM |#451  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 725

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitch

Hello. After flashing 7 AOSP I have bootloop. At firs time the system loads normal, but after reboot only bootloop. And I can't load bootloader, recovery and so. Errors and green android only a few seconds on the display. I can power off the device if battery plug off manual. What can I do?
Supported API: 3
E: unknown fs_type "f2fs" for /cache
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_locale

seems more like you tried formatting cache using stock recovery.
You will have to flash TWRP through fastboot.

Then best is wipe everything (i assume /data is most probably already wiped too) and install from scratch.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhifx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhifx Ad-Free

2nd September 2016, 01:53 PM |#452  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 3,098

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhifx

seems more like you tried formatting cache using stock recovery.
You will have to flash TWRP through fastboot.

Then best is wipe everything (i assume /data is most probably already wiped too) and install from scratch.

Try to flash build thai i posted on wetransfer and retry

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocoderism

Twrp Version? And you nave data encrypted and or use f2fs on cache and data?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Only for users that have bootloop or stuck on google logo can download ,flash and report back this

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...2111511/1efb46

someone can try please and report back feed follow build on link above?
2nd September 2016, 02:06 PM |#453  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

The WeTransfer version works perfectly. Just installing it again now with F2FS and I'll report back.
The Following User Says Thank You to H00pyFr00d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift H00pyFr00d Ad-Free
2nd September 2016, 02:16 PM |#454  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
after installing gapps pico 7.0...got fc msg for google play services every 5 sec which makes it annoying to use
2nd September 2016, 02:19 PM |#455  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iason747

For all of you who have issues that Google Play Services is force closing: Go to settings - Apps - Google Play Services and give it all permissions it needs. That will fix the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sady94

after installing gapps pico 7.0...got fc msg for google play services every 5 sec which makes it annoying to use

Did you try the solution posted the previous page?

For all of you who have issues that Google Play Services is force closing: Go to settings - Apps - Google Play Services and give it all permissions it needs. That will fix the problem
The Following User Says Thank You to H00pyFr00d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift H00pyFr00d Ad-Free
2nd September 2016, 02:23 PM |#456  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 725

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

actually everything is fine on my tablet, i was explaining to some other users. thanks anyway.
2nd September 2016, 02:28 PM |#457  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 3,098

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhifx

actually everything is fine on my tablet, i was explaining to some other users. thanks anyway.

which build you are using actually?
2nd September 2016, 02:37 PM |#458  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H00pyFr00d

Did you try the solution posted the previous page?

Ah. No, I have the same problem. FC every few seconds even with all the permissions enabled.
2nd September 2016, 03:09 PM |#459  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 112

More
This definitely isn't bad for a at all for a first build of N. Only problem I really saw was that the recents apps cards look a bit weird. Almost as if their drop shadow is rendering above the card and clipping what is beneath. Also the header bar in setting looks a bit misaligned for some reason.

Outside of that I didn't really stay on the ROM very long. For some reason I couldn't seem to get parrotmod working (according to read_ahead_kb containing "2048"). I might go back later and try to get parrotmod working again because I think N will work quite well with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to armada786 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift armada786 Ad-Free
2nd September 2016, 04:36 PM |#460  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 395

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitch

Hello. After flashing 7 AOSP I have bootloop. At firs time the system loads normal, but after reboot only bootloop. And I can't load bootloader, recovery and so. Errors and green android only a few seconds on the display. I can power off the device if battery plug off manual. What can I do?
Supported API: 3
E: unknown fs_type "f2fs" for /cache
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_locale

Had the same issue. Use 'adb reboot bootloader' to get back to normal bootloader and then flash recovery using the fastboot command. Thank ziyan if it helps you too.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoPreacher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPreacher Ad-Free
2nd September 2016, 06:33 PM |#461  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Szentes
Thanks Meter: 9,146

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armada786

Outside of that I didn't really stay on the ROM very long. For some reason I couldn't seem to get parrotmod working (according to read_ahead_kb containing "2048"). I might go back later and try to get parrotmod working again because I think N will work quite well with it.

We're trying to pretty much remove the need for parrot mod.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ziyan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)