FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Noreve Leather Case for Nexus 9

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By redjinx, Junior Member on 6th January 2015, 09:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is my third time using Noreve leather case for my gadget, but first time for tablet. There's a few option quality case for Nexus 9, and Noreve is one of them. I started to pre-order Noreve leather case for Nexus 9 when it show up on their website, it took 14 business day to made if you want other custom preferences and finish. There's a lot of preference, finish, texture, and leather type that you can choose. Price range are at $79 - $184 based on what preferences and finish that we choose, and the good thing is the price including free shipping all over the world via DHL Express.

Luckily i've got discount code from holiday season, so i made pre-order purchase for Tradition B leather case. There's two type of Noreve leather case for Nexus 9, Tradition & Tradition B, the different is Tradition B had business or credit card slot and document pocket inside, vertical standing on the back, and magnetic closure. You can check the different between two type in their website.

The package has arrived, as i promised i'll do some review, just like usual noreve have a nice packaging, they put the case into big red sleeve and red-black box. Out of the box, the smell of leather is fantastic, after first touch you will know that is genuine high quality leather used by Noreve. Every detail and finish of this case is excellent, you will never notice that the case was handmade.

I order HTC Nexus 9 leather case (Tradition B) with custom preferences (Dark vintage - Couture with Cerise vintage interior lining). I like vintage range from Noreve, the smell and touch of soft leather is good, but it will get dirty by the time you use it. You can check another leather type if you like it.

About the design, the case it self had excellent finish and protect 360 your Nexus 9 from bump or drop, the case provide cutouts for home & volume button, audio port, charging port, and sensor on the bottom of Nexus 9. It is an open book case model with magnetic closure, inside you'll find three business or credit card slot and one document pocket. On the back of the case there's a kick stand if you want to use your tablet on horizontal position. Usually Noreve case come with auto on/off feature when you open the case, but i don't find it for this one.

The case will add a little bulk and weight to your tablet, but it still comfortable to hold by your hands. The cover will protect your screen from drop, and hold your Nexus 9 securely even you put it upside down and shake it. Now I don't mind to put my Nexus 9 on the bag with my other stuff. Overall i'm impressed with this case.

If you want a case with elegant look, premium leather material, excellent handmade finishes, but don't mind to spent investment to protect your tablet, maybe you can consider Noreve. I hope this info can be useful for you. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc-nexus-9-leather-case.jpg
Views:	1912
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	3100813   Click image for larger version

Name:	htc-nexus-9-leather-case (3).jpg
Views:	1720
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	3106043   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_141606.jpg
Views:	1704
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	3106044   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_142918.jpg
Views:	1734
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	3106045   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_143018.jpg
Views:	1688
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	3106046   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_143136.jpg
Views:	1672
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	3106048   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_144321.jpg
Views:	1568
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	3106049   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_144417.jpg
Views:	1550
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	3106050   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_144745.jpg
Views:	1532
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	3106051   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_144956.jpg
Views:	1556
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	3106056   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_145155.jpg
Views:	1544
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	3106057   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_145255.jpg
Views:	1594
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	3106058   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_145346.jpg
Views:	1452
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	3106059   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_145424.jpg
Views:	1430
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	3106061   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150109_145556.jpg
Views:	1442
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	3106062  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redjinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redjinx Ad-Free

11th January 2015, 01:24 PM |#2  
Flag South Jersey
Thanks Meter: 28

More
This case looks sharp and sounds good. Might have to give it a try.
22nd January 2015, 02:14 AM |#3  
Flag Union, NJ
Thanks Meter: 152

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the review and pics! I'm looking to purchase a nice case for mines and i wouldn't have found this case without your review.
22nd January 2015, 09:17 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idelgado782

Thanks for the review and pics! I'm looking to purchase a nice case for mines and i wouldn't have found this case without your review.

Actually im not too keen on this particular case from noreve. Ive had a couple on tablets and theyvce been great "rail" style cases that didnt need a flap. I would suggest, for those who want premium leather, that a case from local russian company g-case is a great alternative. Its also thinner and lighter than the noreve.

HTC Nexus 9 G-Case Slim Premium Black:

http://www.g-case.ru/catalog/chekhly...s_9/black.html

The Following User Says Thank You to rootcid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rootcid Ad-Free
23rd January 2015, 02:37 AM |#5  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootcid

Actually im not too keen on this particular case from noreve. Ive had a couple on tablets and theyvce been great "rail" style cases that didnt need a flap. I would suggest, for those who want premium leather, that a case from local russian company g-case is a great alternative. Its also thinner and lighter than the noreve.

HTC Nexus 9 G-Case Slim Premium Black:

http://www.g-case.ru/catalog/chekhly...s_9/black.html

I would try this case, but they only ship to Moscow and surrounding area. I am in the US.
23rd January 2015, 01:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisanNYC

I would try this case, but they only ship to Moscow and surrounding area. I am in the US.

Actually they ship everywhere by EMS (russian version of DHL) so it shouldnt be a problem. Let me see if i can find you someone to speak to...
24th January 2015, 01:39 PM |#7  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Actually they ship everywhere by EMS (russian version of DHL) so it shouldnt be a problem. Let me see if i can find you someone to speak to...

Is it real leather?

It seems nice, but even with chromes translation, it is very difficult to order/ship to other countries..
26th January 2015, 11:57 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

HTC Nexus 9 G-Case Slim Premium Black]

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikpt

Is it real leather?

It seems nice, but even with chromes translation, it is very difficult to order/ship to other countries..

Yes it is a real leather case. Actually its a hard plastic shell at the back covered in leather and a leather sleeve with three plastic panels at the front. Its very nice quality, i like this company. Have had their case on my g pad after rmaing a chinese nillkin one of similar build.

Great russian company.
27th January 2015, 02:07 PM |#9  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by error_problem

Yes it is a real leather case. Actually its a hard plastic shell at the back covered in leather and a leather sleeve with three plastic panels at the front. Its very nice quality, i like this company. Have had their case on my g pad after rmaing a chinese nillkin one of similar build.

Great russian company.

But it is simply impossible to order to other countries..
10th February 2015, 11:43 AM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjinx

This is my third time using Noreve leather case for my gadget, but first time for tablet. There's a few option quality case for Nexus 9, and Noreve is one of them. I started to pre-order Noreve leather case for Nexus 9 when it show up on their website, it took 14 business day to made if you want other custom preferences and finish. There's a lot of preference, finish, texture, and leather type that you can choose. Price range are at $79 - $184 based on what preferences and finish that we choose, and the good thing is the price including free shipping all over the world via DHL Express.

Luckily i've got discount code from holiday season, so i made pre-order purchase for Tradition B leather case. There's two type of Noreve leather case for Nexus 9, Tradition & Tradition B, the different is Tradition B had business or credit card slot and document pocket inside, vertical standing on the back, and magnetic closure. You can check the different between two type in their website.

The package has arrived, as i promised i'll do some review, just like usual noreve have a nice packaging, they put the case into big red sleeve and red-black box. Out of the box, the smell of leather is fantastic, after first touch you will know that is genuine high quality leather used by Noreve. Every detail and finish of this case is excellent, you will never notice that the case was handmade.

I order HTC Nexus 9 leather case (Tradition B) with custom preferences (Dark vintage - Couture with Cerise vintage interior lining). I like vintage range from Noreve, the smell and touch of soft leather is good, but it will get dirty by the time you use it. You can check another leather type if you like it.

About the design, the case it self had excellent finish and protect 360 your Nexus 9 from bump or drop, the case provide cutouts for home & volume button, audio port, charging port, and sensor on the bottom of Nexus 9. It is an open book case model with magnetic closure, inside you'll find three business or credit card slot and one document pocket. On the back of the case there's a kick stand if you want to use your tablet on horizontal position. Usually Noreve case come with auto on/off feature when you open the case, but i don't find it for this one.

The case will add a little bulk and weight to your tablet, but it still comfortable to hold by your hands. The cover will protect your screen from drop, and hold your Nexus 9 securely even you put it upside down and shake it. Now I don't mind to put my Nexus 9 on the bag with my other stuff. Overall i'm impressed with this case.

If you want a case with elegant look, premium leather material, excellent handmade finishes, but don't mind to spent investment to protect your tablet, maybe you can consider Noreve. I hope this info can be useful for you. Thanks

I'm guessing you've had a chance to use this case thoroughly for a while now, hows the texture of the case holding up? With those criss-cross patterns I would have thought it might get a bit grubby and dirty after just normal usage? Is that the case with it?
I was thinking to go for one of those PU leather type ones which are plastic but have that leather effect. Can pick one up for cheap on Amazon/ebay

Thanks for posting and your review. Much appreciated.
18th February 2015, 05:25 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason-tech-uk

I'm guessing you've had a chance to use this case thoroughly for a while now, hows the texture of the case holding up? With those criss-cross patterns I would have thought it might get a bit grubby and dirty after just normal usage? Is that the case with it?
I was thinking to go for one of those PU leather type ones which are plastic but have that leather effect. Can pick one up for cheap on Amazon/ebay

Thanks for posting and your review. Much appreciated.

it feel soft touch when you swap over the case, the pattern won't cause dirty to the case but if you have light color in exception range it will get dirty easily, every range will get different experience when you touch it, you can choose Perp├ętuelle or Ambition range and dark color if don't want to get dirty. below is mine after a month of use.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150218_114852.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	3171342   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150218_115203.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	3171343  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redjinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redjinx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)