Where are all the Nexus 9 reviews?

Search This thread

PUFNSTUF

Jun 29, 2014
Cold Place
Im waiting to see a few more reviews, maybe try a tester in person. If they still aren't great I'll get a Samsung tab s on black Friday if there's a deal.

mkygod

Nov 11, 2013
Got mine this morning at BestBuy. Don't read into the reviews too much. Mine is great. None of the issues that the reviewers have brought up. Only thing I cant comment on yet is battery life, I've only had it 10 hrs.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using XDA Premium HD app

Could it be perhaps that the review versions didn't have final hardware?

Also, i noticed all the review versions were the black color that had the back flexing/creaking.

Did you test for this specific issue? What color Nexus 9 did you get?

KCB5

Jan 13, 2012
Could it be perhaps that the review versions didn't have final hardware?

Also, i noticed all the review versions were the black color that had the back flexing/creaking.

Did you test for this specific issue? What color Nexus 9 did you get?
Don't know what the test versions were. I got a black 32gb. When I first took mine out of the box it creeked once and hasn't since. Feels really solid now. It was almost like it wasn't quite pressed all the way together but I fixed that.

dmaschi

Oct 26, 2010
I got mine also from best buy. The tablet is great. The screen is amazing (I am a photographer). The grip is really good, better that my old galaxy 8.4. Maybe not so thin, but maybe that is why it have so good grip. And is light enough, the galaxy is better in that aspect but the difference between 300-400gr not feel too much like 400-500gr. I believe that what is great about this tablet is just that, it is not the best in each aspect but is the more equilibrate in everything!. My advice, dont cancel your orders. And if you are not sure get one in best buy, right now you can returned until two months (special promotion for holydays). And for the guys that write the reviews:

Go F*ck Yourself!!

jaju123

Jul 27, 2010
Well I got the backlight bleed and some stuck/dead pixels. Anyone know how to try to fix stuck pixels?

Top Liked Posts