Kernel for Nexus 9 from Vartom

Search This thread

lmulli

Mar 6, 2010
Worth keeping an eye on the OP drive folder as the kernel is updated quite regularly!!

igloohed73

Sep 8, 2012
Eastern Shore of MD
Was there a separate thread ever created for feedback/user experience? Can't seem to find anything, but would love to read some opinions & actual user experience.

willows

Nov 19, 2006
After i install this kernel now my nexus 9 everytime restart always show this message "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details"

please help me how to fix it
thanks

damngood98

Sep 7, 2009
Detroit
After i install this kernel now my nexus 9 everytime restart always show this message "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details"

thanks

i would at least start with flashing the rom you're on without a kernel and seeing if the problem persists....maybe even going back to stock fully.....i've never seen that before and am using the latest kernel myself. what rom are you using btw? any other mods?

willows

Nov 19, 2006
i would at least start with flashing the rom you're on without a kernel and seeing if the problem persists....maybe even going back to stock fully.....i've never seen that before and am using the latest kernel myself. what rom are you using btw? any other mods?

i was using nexus 9 stock android and flash it with this kernel, and after i got that warning i set factory default my nexus 9, but still the warning show everytime i reboot my nexus. Now i reflash stock nexus 9 rom again and the warning is gone, but i worry to flash this kernel again.

Vartom

Apr 2, 2015

thanks
I believe that all those who are flashing custom ROM on the nexus should know about this.

https://xdaforums.com/nexus-9/development/fix-build-prop-variety-fix-aka-contact-t3133347
In this case, my kernel has nothing to do with this problem.

Top Liked Posts