Lineage 14.1

Search This thread

vewa52

Apr 2, 2011
okay status update

1st we have fully working twrp 2.8.7 build from source i managed to boot 3 too but thats crappy
2nd i managed to make it mount system and data to extsd1 and extsd2
3rd since system is now on sd it refuses to set permissions coorectly so we switch to lollipop since it uses write raw image what doenst need set permissions

Woohoo!! Now we are talking. Can't wait to test it out :fingers-crossed:

J0SH1X

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
nexus one has to rest currently for oreo on main phone every stupid sd821 phone has oreo rom exept fpr lg g6 -.-

J0SH1X

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
Just seriously ,
This dev ( galaxy sl i9003 ) has same ram like nexus one and managed to boots up lineage 14.1 from android 4.4 with stuff works by using just around 20 commits in 4.4 kernel....
Kernel link : https://github.com/Technohacker/android_kernel_samsung_latona/tree/lineage-14.1
I hope you should make a try :)

yeah indeed but nexus one isnt very high on my priority list my phone now works 90% now its my tablet turn and that will take still take ages only thing it does is boot and audio over headphones

vewa52

Apr 2, 2011
yeah indeed but nexus one isnt very high on my priority list my phone now works 90% now its my tablet turn and that will take still take ages only thing it does is boot and audio over headphones

No more updates for our beloved nexus one :crying:. Anyway all the best on your efforts to port oreo to your tablet :)

Galaxyninja66

Jan 25, 2015
Pensacola
Moto G4 Play
236f2218b316234b57f458c471a90c2e.jpg

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

ninja: error: '/home/j0sh1x/lin/out/target/product/passion/obj/lib/libcamera.so.toc', needed by '/home/j0sh1x/lin/out/target/product/passion/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/camera.qsd8k_intermediates/LINKED/camera.qsd8k.so', missing and no known rule to make it

hmmmm

I don't own a Nexus one, but if you are cool with having a rom with no camera (or any other working things besides gui) then just comment the nija errored lines out in the coresponding file. or rename camera.qsd8k.so to camera.qsd8k.so.bak

its dirty, and results in a broken build with most functions broken, but you get a build that boots none the less.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

No more updates for our beloved nexus one :crying:. Anyway all the best on your efforts to port oreo to your tablet :)

I might make a spicy CM12.1 build for Passion if I have free time. But no promises. I always liked to think of the N1 as the phone that never dies but I guess it's gotten close to death as of late....
If I do build it expect a ton of stuff to be broken. I don't fix things one at a time, I do dirty builds that are often left unfinished. I lack the technical knowledge to fine tune things. think of me as the guy who can hammer a piece of metal on an anvil and get you a club but can't make you a sword, if that makes sense.

Reactions: solberg13

vewa52

Apr 2, 2011
Any new roms for our N1 is most welcome., especially ones >KK. Do let us know if you have anything in your arsenal. Something is always better than nothing ;) Just make sure trackball wake is enabled. Thats the only thing I would request as most have broken power buttons.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Status upate:

1: WE BOOTED INTO LINEAGEOS11 ITS FULLY WORKING

Last I heard JOSH1X had compiled a more recent TWRP version for the Nexus One and was able to flash a build, however it wouldn't boot.

Not sure of any additional progress beyond that.
    Sepolicy seems to be fixed need to overwork framework since system isn't big enough maybe I will do it like on Bravo and move system to sd-ext and data to sd-ext2

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Sepolicy seems to be fixed need to overwork framework since system isn't big enough maybe I will do it like on Bravo and move system to sd-ext and data to sd-ext2

Fstab*

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

And I will switch to Bravo kernel sources since they are the same device hopefully Bravo hboot will work on nexus 1 as well else I have to do my own hboot

Add
    TARGET_USERIMAGES_USE_EXT4

But you will need to use system data cache on sdext - ext4 partition

To enable yaffs you will need to add same above with yaffs and you may have to backport some code but I don't know if anyone has got it booting.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_build/commit/793087a47e5119677dc8a9b11e6f1f2045d54fb3

Take a look at this project. He has installed on yaffs partition I think
    https://github.com/LegacyXperia/android_device_semc_msm7x30-common/blob/cm-13.0/BoardConfigCommon.mk

nexus one uses htc hboot partition layout the good thing on hboot is its easy to change to i can leave cache boot on emmc i just need to move system and userdata

how to debug twrp its stuck on splash screen
    236f2218b316234b57f458c471a90c2e.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

ninja: error: '/home/j0sh1x/lin/out/target/product/passion/obj/lib/libcamera.so.toc', needed by '/home/j0sh1x/lin/out/target/product/passion/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/camera.qsd8k_intermediates/LINKED/camera.qsd8k.so', missing and no known rule to make it

hmmmm