The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom] lineageos 11 [beta][unofficial]

1,303 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,688

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, folks time to revive nexus one so im proud to present you the LineageOS 11.

Dependencies:
Nexus one
16 or more GB micro sd
4ext recovery
My Twrp
My Hboot (it allignes 1mb to system and data rest cache)
LineageOS11
Kernel

How to install ?
  1. Boot to 4ext recovery and Partition your sdcard as fat32 as big as you wish extsd1 make it 1024mb and ext4 sdext2 make it 4096 or more
  2. reboot to bootloader
  3. flash boot with fastboot flash hboot hboot.img
  4. boot to twrp recovery (this is sadly only tethered twrp so you need a computer everytime you wanna use it) boot it with fastboot boot recovery.img
  5. goto wipe advanced wipe wipe data system cache and dalvik cache
  6. put lineageos zip on your micro sd and flash it
  7. reboot to bootloader once more and flash the kernel (it wont flash through twrp idk why) do it by write fastboot flash boot boot.img
  8. type fastboot reboot and your nexus one will boot to LineageOS11

Credits:Me(J0SH1X),Spezi77(for his bravo kitkat+ device tree),Macs18Max(for giving me a fix for a bug i couldnt solve)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free

19th August 2017, 10:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
How it works? Feels slow?
20th August 2017, 03:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Does it have trackball wake? my power button is broken. Also, what gapps do you recommend?
20th August 2017, 09:50 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danibus

How it works? Feels slow?

if you have an high class micro sd its blazing fast on my sandisk 16GB UHF class 10 card its faster then internal storage
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free
20th August 2017, 10:31 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0SH1X

if you have an high class micro sd its blazing fast on my sandisk 16GB UHF class 10 card its faster then internal storage

Amazingly awesome. Its is very fast on a class 10 card. Recommended gapps ?

Also not able to access sd card from computer through usb cable. It is getting stuck at "USB mass storage".
20th August 2017, 11:12 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vewa52

Amazingly awesome. Its is very fast on a class 10 card. Recommended gapps ?

Also not able to access sd card from computer through usb cable. It is getting stuck at "USB mass storage".

i wasnt able to flash any gapps at all currently i think i will just include them in rom and yeah i noticed sdcard not working too i will look into it im currently working on lollipop i need to make it flash maybe we will have lp in some days from logs what i can see its about to boot but permissions are denied so it stuck on X
The Following User Says Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free
20th August 2017, 11:19 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0SH1X

i wasnt able to flash any gapps at all currently i think i will just include them in rom and yeah i noticed sdcard not working too i will look into it im currently working on lollipop i need to make it flash maybe we will have lp in some days from logs what i can see its about to boot but permissions are denied so it stuck on X

Understood. Thanks JOSH1X. I will play around to see whether there are any bugs.
3rd October 2017, 02:27 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you put some more detailed instructions up, or point me in a better direction to learn how to install this kind of stuff? I assume you would probably need the Android SDK and things. But please, don't feel like you have to go out of your way to help me. I can probably find out how on my own if need be.
5th October 2017, 01:17 PM |#11  
Flag Wakefield
Thanks Meter: 2,287

More
Thanks for this awesome to see a legendary device revived
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)