[rom] lineageos 11 [beta][unofficial]

Search This thread

vbrtrmn

Sep 22, 2010
Runs well on my Nexus One I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro SDHC UHS-I part number is SDSQUAR-032G-GN6MA on Amazon it is about USD $11.75.

Kind of cool running Pandora 8.5 on a device which came out 8 years ago.

Vat9dxBm.jpg

Reactions: PhilipTD

anilroopnarine

Jan 18, 2019
FYI installing on stock 2.3.6

windows 10 does not recognize fastboot mode. linux works fine. ubuntu can install adb from aptget
code.google.com/p/bexboot/ will get u root
then 4ext updater will run - install 4extrecoveryupdater.apk via adb and busybox.apk
4extupdater can now download and install recovery
instructions can now be followed.
add. note - rename to lineageos.zip before putting on sdcard...

anyone get gapps working on this?

J0SH1X

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
windows 10 does not recognize fastboot mode. linux works fine. ubuntu can install adb from aptget
code.google.com/p/bexboot/ will get u root
then 4ext updater will run - install 4extrecoveryupdater.apk via adb and busybox.apk
4extupdater can now download and install recovery
instructions can now be followed.
add. note - rename to lineageos.zip before putting on sdcard...

anyone get gapps working on this?

wann test marshmallow , its kinda fluid , depends on your micro sd sadly ive lost my tester group on telegram so i need someone else

aujbman

Feb 24, 2010
wann test marshmallow , its kinda fluid , depends on your micro sd sadly ive lost my tester group on telegram so i need someone else

I got one I can test. You may have to walk me through the process of installing though. I just pulled this out after a while of being in a drawer. Have had it since it was first released and it has seen a ton of roms. Every couple of years or so I'll pull it out and see what's new for it. It's been longer than normal though so it may take a bit to get to refresh myself on the normal steps of putting on a new rom, but I'm down.

vewa52

Apr 2, 2011

I am in too. Do you really need a telegram account? Can you just post instructions as you did for the lineage 11 ROM? Excited about the new developments.

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
hi.i have a stupid question.can you make a tool for nexus one,something like the wugfresh.i try to resoft my N1,but i didn't succeed with my win10 running laptop.sorry fory noonb questio,maybe it's impossibile to make,but a try diffrent things,cables,port,pc,laptops,etc but it doesn't work.with respect tibi v.
Drivers won't ever work with Windows 10, max is Windows 7.

closeRanger

Aug 30, 2017
Installed on low space but no telephony

I tried flashing it on a 4gb sd card with partitions of 1024 and 2048 Mb and 768 Mb swap, but ( i hope it's related)
it says 'Error while searching for networks" when i look for an operator, and the background flashes red on a regular account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, folks time to revive nexus one so im proud to present you the LineageOS 11.

Dependencies:
    Nexus one
    16 or more GB micro sd
    4ext recovery
    My Twrp
    My Hboot (it allignes 1mb to system and data rest cache)
    LineageOS11
    Kernel

How to install ?
    1. Boot to 4ext recovery and Partition your sdcard as fat32 as big as you wish extsd1 make it 1024mb and ext4 sdext2 make it 4096 or more
    2. reboot to bootloader
    3. flash boot with fastboot flash hboot hboot.img
    4. boot to twrp recovery (this is sadly only tethered twrp so you need a computer everytime you wanna use it) boot it with fastboot boot recovery.img
    5. goto wipe advanced wipe wipe data system cache and dalvik cache
    6. put lineageos zip on your micro sd and flash it
    7. reboot to bootloader once more and flash the kernel (it wont flash through twrp idk why) do it by write fastboot flash boot boot.img
    8. type fastboot reboot and your nexus one will boot to LineageOS11

Credits:Me(J0SH1X),Spezi77(for his bravo kitkat+ device tree),Macs18Max(for giving me a fix for a bug i couldnt solve)
    Thanks J0SH1X!! This SD-based ROM really brings the N1 back! Though it sometime FC or reboot, still it's much better and usable. Any plan to refine it sometime? :)

im working on it right now i hope to make kernel3 compatible with n1 its possible since htc desire has it if kernel 3 works i will work on lineageos 13
    How it works? Feels slow?

if you have an high class micro sd its blazing fast on my sandisk 16GB UHF class 10 card its faster then internal storage
    Awesome, looking forward to cm13 on Nexus One!

Amazing news man , i finally managed to build a working rom from source code so we dont depend on that dump anymore

https://imgur.com/a/nhfvSVJ

no ril i guess
    no wifi i guess
    no camera i guess
    nearly nothing apart from booting , but i will work on it

EDIT

more amazing news guys ive got past the X and got adb on Nougat