129 posts
Thanks Meter: 300

By burnsra, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st December 2011, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2012, 11:47 PM |#2091  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tethering
Has anyone else having trouble with tethering found a solution yet? I've tried installing the 4g tether fix from a previous post, and no dice.
I've tried matr1x and air kernel, both create errors when activating the WiFi interface and it won't proceed from there.

stock tethering starts without SHOWING any errors, but the SSID doesn't ever show up on the computer which leads me to believe the same error is occurring there as it is in both Open Garden and Android Tether.

I've flashed 3 other roms today, and tethering is working fine with 3g/4g on those. But I'd much rather run this!

Also, when I plug it to the charger the phone won't recognize it's being charged. The screen doesn't come on when plugged in, the lock screen still shows "please connect your charger," battery icon doesn't change in the notification area. The only way to see if it's charging is to go into battery settings- and even then sometimes it shows "##% - Discharging" even though the percentage will be going up. The battery stats NEVER show it as being in a "charging" state.

6th August 2012, 12:06 PM |#2092  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
So do you guys know how the battery life, speed, and what the bugs are in the latest nightly?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using xda premium
10th August 2012, 08:16 AM |#2093  
Flag Worcester
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Looks like CM9 stable is about to come out for are phones today waiting on flashing that CM9 RC2 was real good so with stable build should be bug free! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
11th August 2012, 01:49 AM |#2094  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
So far is so smooth. Nice to have a stable version of it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
12th August 2012, 04:54 AM |#2095  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Can anybody post a change log with cm9 stable? And what kernel are you using and hows the battery life? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using xda premium
13th August 2012, 07:18 PM |#2096  
Thanks Meter: 1,182

More
Any idea how to get the system sounds to work? Like touch sounds with vibration and lock screen sound

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edit: they are enabled from settings, other sounds like the dialer touch sounds work. Tried booting to recovery and fixing permissions. Running stable version and latest gapps.
23rd August 2012, 03:30 PM |#2097  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So anyone using the latest stable? Any improvement or benefit over RC2?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
crespo4g ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)