[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(NS 4G) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
Thanks for the update... do u know if 4g USB tether is working? Most ROMs don't have this feature working... only the cm10 07/26 build has it working... nobody seems to want to fix it either... just thought I'd throw it out there in case u get bored lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

qccoles

Mar 18, 2011
Can't believe I haven't used this before! The ONLY downfall is that i'll have to flash different rom if I'd like to use google wallet. Other than that, this is intense!

lurtis

Apr 14, 2012
Where the heck can I dl slimics? Do I have to register in the website to see the links?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

vidaljs

Jan 12, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Where the heck can I dl slimics? Do I have to register in the website to see the links?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

Don't mind that previous dude.... like he's never been helped b4! So maybe next time hell use his energy to help u instead of semi-blast U.

So.....
If ur using the mobile version of website u cannot see the word downloads, all u see is the word "change log" but once opened the tabs full name is "change log & downloads"

Just follow the proper instructions and what to have on ur SD card b4 flashing.
Its a great ICS ROM. I used it for a long time but while I'm waiting for JB version I've had to cheat and use a different developers JB ROM. But I'll be back once this is ready.

Good luck

Vs Nexus S4G using tapatalk2

Last edited:
Reactions: lurtis and whenri14

mxl180

Nov 2, 2008
Fast and 4g tether works.

I'm stock, But I'm seeing random app closing, random 3g not working - turning airplane mode on and off fixes this.

Sent from my Crespo4G using xda app-developers app

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Slim bean thread created and SlimBean 2.1 released, read the main page of the new site, then go to downloads ( many already have, i always suggest to wait for me to say its ok). Support via thanks/donate button.

As explained before, lots of effort goes into this, not as much as CM/AOKP team but being one person with reliable testers still needs a lot of work. Please read first before posting questions.

There will be no OTA update for this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slimnewlogo.png
    IMPORTANT: FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, MY BETA TESTERS WILL DO THAT DIRECTLY TO ME.

Key features:
    • Fully built from AOSP sources with some cherry picks from CM and AOKP team,
    • Easy to customize features (thanks to AOKP team) via ASS (Advanced Slim Settings)
    • ROM - 54MB
    • Slim Common- ~20MB
    • 5 languages ( en, fr, de, it and es. No new languages will be added)
    • Lightning Launcher
    • Lockscreen Options ( Calendar, Weather etc, check via ASS)
    • Screenshot via Customizable Nav Bar
    What Works:

• Everything for daily use
    Supported Devices here, no extra devices for now ( and NO PORTS of Slim ICS):

Removed apps here, download it via my OTA app

Credits here

Source:

https://github.com/krarvind/

Rest:
    http://source.android.com

Latest version, Download Links and Change Logs : Go Here

Discuss the rom here in xda and Hit Thanks if you try the rom and like it .
    3.6 Released, Have fun.
    ROM Updater worked flawlessly this morning and upped me to 3.4. Wish it would have prompted me to select a download directory before dl'ing. Other than that, perfect.

its there in OTA App -> Settings, you just have to choose it.

btw guys, do hit the thanks button on updates, even if i don't post the update, find one of my posts. cheers
    4.1 Released:
    Note:
    Overall change in how i am structuring Slim. No more Base + essentials + gapps. Device ROM + SLim Common ( which inclues slim gapps among other common non compiled stuff). Just flash Device ROM version THEN Slim Common ( includes Slim Gapps). you should be set.