[ROM][26 DEC' 11] WP7.0.3 Crespo 4G Edition

Search This thread

HateMeILoveIt

Jul 2, 2011
Fresno, CA
Here's a small mod. Andy Thomoson's Extended Settings Mod, I fix framework.jar so it's compatible with our phones. Allows Overscroll options
Includes:
-Modded MIUI Launcher
-Customizable statusbar
-App Drawer (enable through Miuisettings.apk)

-First, flash this zip here (automatically wipes cache/dalvik)
-Next, download Miuisettings.apk here and install like a normal apk

I'm digging the ROM OP, thanks!

Thanks for this! :D

D

dodgeram02

All this is ..is Miui Rom with the windows7 launcher from the market installed over it...I did download this an it does run very smooth...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

genaro12543

Dec 2, 2010
All this is ..is Miui Rom with the windows7 launcher from the market installed over it...I did download this an it does run very smooth...

Seriosily the first line of the op should state the efficiency of android with the openness of android lol I wouldn't call it a wp7 rom if its just a launcher. A free one with ads on it at that but the more roms the merrier in these forums. Choice is good: )

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

HateMeILoveIt

Jul 2, 2011
Fresno, CA
Seriosily the first line of the op should state the efficiency of android with the openness of android lol I wouldn't call it a wp7 rom if its just a launcher. A free one with ads on it at that but the more roms the merrier in these forums. Choice is good: )

"This is not Windows Phone 7, it is a MIUI ROM which is themed to look and behave like it."

Seemed pretty clear to me.

genaro12543

Dec 2, 2010
"This is not Windows Phone 7, it is a MIUI ROM which is themed to look and behave like it."

Yeah that was the point where I realized what it truly was. Honestly I'm just going by the thread title and the first line of the op it seems a lot like its gonna be a wp7 rom . I'm not hating at all tho I just still really wish the dang launcher didn't have ads. I don't know if it'd be bad to include the host file in the rom to get rid of them but that would make this way more legit I think

mmmcfc

Sep 19, 2011
Luton
Its launcher 7 free edition, you can get the donate version from the market to remove the ads. Warez apps are not permitted.

HateMeILoveIt

Jul 2, 2011
Fresno, CA
Yeah that was the point where I realized what it truly was. Honestly I'm just going by the thread title and the first line of the op it seems a lot like its gonna be a wp7 rom . I'm not hating at all tho I just still really wish the dang launcher didn't have ads. I don't know if it'd be bad to include the host file in the rom to get rid of them but that would make this way more legit I think

I downloaded the paid version the market and no more ads. ;)

Edit: Oops didn't see the above post.

resetreflectt

Jan 29, 2011
Cypress, TX
I've got some pretty good icons I made myself here if anyone wants them.
Marketplace can be set normally, no options needed.
As for Tumblr and Pandora you have to select "Full 1x1 Tile". For Pandora just delete the words from the title and it'll look nicer.
For the horizontal ones make sure you make it a horizontal tile, and for Facebook make it a horizontal tile without Title bar.

edit: oh and in the attachments there's a blank space in between facebook and music, that's the marketplace icon. It's white so you can't really see it here until you set it as a tile. It's a bitmap so it goes with all colors.

Attachments

• FacebookHorizontal.png
    FacebookHorizontal.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 406
  • MarketplaceSingle.png
    MarketplaceSingle.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 407
  • MusicHorizontal.jpg
    MusicHorizontal.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 409
  • PandoraSingle.png
    PandoraSingle.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 405
  • PicturesHorizontal.jpg
    PicturesHorizontal.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 401
  • TumblrSingle.png
    TumblrSingle.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 388
Reactions: mmmcfc

resetreflectt

Jan 29, 2011
Cypress, TX
A better Windows Phone Keyboard:
Get AI Type from the market (Free one is good enough, text prediction stops after 15 days) and use the Windows Phone Theme. Make sure to have key sound on in the settings and increase the keypress volume by one or two.
Has the official Windows Phone keyboard sound and it's a tad bit bigger. Fastest I type is using that keyboard.

Reactions: mmmcfc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The efficiency of WP7 with the openness of Android!
    This is not Windows Phone 7 , it is a MIUI ROM which is modified to look and behave like it!

Features:
    *Based on MIUI ROM
    *All apps zipaligned and fully deodexed
    *Useful apps added (Titanium Backup, ROM manager etc.)
    *CRT Animations
    *Butter smooth , just like the real thing
    *Some apps removed (updater,forum app etc)
    *Highly customizable
    *Themed Touchwiz calculator
    *Multi-device support

Thanks to:
    *72ls1 for the theme http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1174126
    *MIUI for the great base http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1117762

Screenshots are in the attachments, for icons and other themes go to post 2

Installation Notes
    Just flash like any other ROM. Make sure you do a full wipe before installing. If you want to change the icons long click on a tile and click the pencil. Some icons are in the add-ons

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage done to your device. Flash at your own risk!

Download Link 7.0.3
    DOWNLOAD
    MIRROR

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKED MY WORK OR DONATE :p

Everytime i get my setup the way i want it.. now i got to start all over fresh because people LIKE U wana make something different and that looks cool.. Thank u D/L now :D

For the tile icon add on its a rar file.. do u install that like an apk?
    You unrqr it to the root of your ad card and pick the ico.s using launcher 7

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA App
    for anyone looking for more WP7 goodness here are some Swiftkey Themes
    Are you guys for real? This thing is like 4 months stale. Go away.

AGREED stop reviving stuff from like page 4+