[Q] Which is better? ultra optics or ultraoleophobic?

Search This thread

TechKidTarek

Nov 5, 2010
London
i am split between buying the steinheil ultra optics or the steinheil ultra oleophobic and i would like to ask people for their opinions on which one is better or any other screen protector that is equally as good if not better

Last edited:

Emhalwis

Jun 19, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
It gets grease and oil, but they dont stick on the protector. A simple wipe will remove everything. Regular screen protectors oil sticks on them, sometimes you need a wet cloth to remove it.

sginkr

Sep 30, 2011
i heard optic is better

because of s-amoled pentile screen, oleophobic has some loss of clearness. i heard. i use optic now.

breonite

Dec 24, 2010
Mine is the ultraoptic; it will leave a fingerprint but can also be easily wiped.

also it comes free with sgp ultra silke case :)

snakewar

Nov 21, 2010
This one is better than Zagg?
I´m not sure yet wich one to buy, if Ultra Optics or Ultra Oleophobic, I have SCLCD Nexus, wich one will you suggest?
And another question: where to order this one?

Thanks ^^

Last edited:

TechKidTarek

Nov 5, 2010
London
This one is better than Zagg?
I´m not sure yet wich one to buy, if Ultra Optics or Ultra Oleophobic, I have SCLCD Nexus, wich one will you suggest?
And another question: where to order this one?

Thanks ^^

i have the ultra olephobic for the i9023 s-lcd it doesnt degrade the screen in anyway i am going to return my nexus s as soon as i turn it off or the battery dies it doesnt boot back up until i use adb but get the ultra olephobics you will not regret it

lsv-1

Oct 9, 2011
San Jose
I just got both

Hello guys, I just finished installing the Ultra Optics cause I thought it was better (based on price), but in my personal opinion the matte finish doesn't look quite nice (anti fingerprint) (first time testing one), the light transmittance gets affected and has rainbow effect (this really bothers me).

I'll try the ultra oleo-phobic and reply to you guys the results :cool:

Reactions: happyjacky

droidance

Apr 22, 2011
I've been using SGP Ultra Optics for about a year and I'm happy. It leaves smudges but it can be easily wiped. It looks really clean afterwards. Touch-wise, it's awesome too.

nyorbee

Aug 31, 2011
where I can buy oleophobic for sensation? I am from Poland, need some shop who can send me this.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got both

Hello guys, I just finished installing the Ultra Optics cause I thought it was better (based on price), but in my personal opinion the matte finish doesn't look quite nice (anti fingerprint) (first time testing one), the light transmittance gets affected and has rainbow effect (this really bothers me).

I'll try the ultra oleo-phobic and reply to you guys the results :cool: