White OEM Nexus S Cover

314 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2011, 10:08 AM |#21  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 12

More
If anyone can get hold of a white origional battery cover. Even good Chinese copies inbox me cus I'll have one. So need one as mines letting the phone down.
I've looked and can't find owt
I have an origional black cover off a bricked sns if anyone's interested.
It doesn't fit my white uk sns.

Sent from my Google Nexus S using XDA App

6th September 2011, 10:35 PM |#22  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Still nothing? I want one so much!

Sent from my Google Nexus S using xda premium
11th September 2011, 02:18 AM |#23  
Hey guys,

I thought I would give you guys first dibs on this before putting it up on eBay...

I'm selling my White OEM Nexus Battery Cover. It was originally a gift from Seoul, Korea from my sister but I found that it doesn't fit my Nexus 4G (it's a bit too thick for this cover). It should fit any other Nexus S just fine. As you can see, all the protective stickers are still on it fresh from the factory.

Also, this one DOES have the NFC sticker so it's fully compatible with Near Field Communication.

I only have ONE since this was a gift, so first come, first serve. PM for info. I'm asking for $50 + shipping

I might ad that I'm only going to sell this within the US since I've had bad luck selling things overseas. Sorry about that!

Thanks!
Chris

11th September 2011, 05:54 AM |#24  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Plainfield
Thanks Meter: 538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinimalistChris

Hey guys,

I thought I would give you guys first dibs on this before putting it up on eBay...

I'm selling my White OEM Nexus Battery Cover. It was originally a gift from Seoul, Korea from my sister but I found that it doesn't fit my Nexus 4G (it's a bit too thick for this cover). It should fit any other Nexus S just fine. As you can see, all the protective stickers are still on it fresh from the factory.

Also, this one DOES have the NFC sticker so it's fully compatible with Near Field Communication.

I only have ONE since this was a gift, so first come, first serve. PM for info. I'm asking for $50 + shipping

I might ad that I'm only going to sell this within the US since I've had bad luck selling things overseas. Sorry about that!

Thanks!
Chris

PM'd - 10 chars
12th September 2011, 06:59 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
found it on ebay.. shipping within Europe only. Works with NFC

with volume and power knobs..
Akkudeckel weiß NFC Original Google Nexus S Samsung9023

without .. (only 4 left)
The Following User Says Thank You to herrvorragend23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift herrvorragend23 Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 07:14 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrvorragend23

found it on ebay.. shipping within Europe only. Works with NFC

with volume and power knobs..

without .. (only 4 left)

Does this fit i9020 (T-Mobile)? Thanks!
13th September 2011, 12:17 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidance

Does this fit i9020 (T-Mobile)? Thanks!

How am I supposed to know?
13th September 2011, 05:53 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1,105

More
look in the underside, it should state underneath i9020 or i9023, and if it's from korean, it should be i9020.

to give ppl more detail, the cover is not white, it's actual pearl white, with the tint of cream metalic finish.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I also have one i9020 available with NFC antenna, it looks like the covers are starting to show up in china, but in limited quantities, the black ones are ready available.

if anyone still wants one, do pm me, i will keep looking, but will need to wait.

i'm sorry, that i only have one, and is rather hard to find even in china, but i will have to offer them FIRST to ppl who has pm'ed me before, so for ppl who has pm'ed me before, and are still interested pm me again, if no pm after the 20/9/2011, i will offer it to new pm members.

Please do make sure that you know which one you want, i9020 or i9023, as they are not interchangable.

just a rough idea on the cost.

black approximate USD 10-15

white appoximate USD 26

the prices do include shipping and packaging, shipped worldwide, although ther are a few countires that i will not ship to.

added: since i dont have the nexus s now, i think i still have a android edition cover, thats if i can still find it, i will give it to the buyer free, it used with the normal tear & wear about 80% new.

please do not pm me and asking questions that is already been posted here, otherwise i will just ignore it.

updated:

the buyer will get the folowing item, and yes i am crazy.

white cover with NFC
android edition cover
tpu case
Ringke case. not available, pet chewed it up.

ITEM SOLD
13th September 2011, 08:28 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Pm sent to kms108

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
23rd September 2011, 06:12 AM |#30  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 141

More
anybody still looking for white battery cover?
23rd September 2011, 06:13 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king23adrianc

anybody still looking for white battery cover?

I certainly am!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)