For now the latest is: TWRP 18.104.22.168
How to flash this? (Recommended way)
- enter in fastboot mode
- plug to your pc
- open a command prompt at the path where fastboot.exe is located
- type: fastboot flash recovery (drag and drop .img file)
- when done, type: fastboot reboot
PS: You now have a custom recovery and you are rooted. Since 22.214.171.124, TWRP roots your phone for you. Just reboot to recovery, and reboot system, if you are not rooted it will prompt you to root, just slide to accept. Let it reboot ,go to the playstore and download SuperSU.
Or if u are rooted:
- download from the playstore: [ROOT]*Rashr - Flash Tool (Playstore) / [ROOT]*Rashr - The mobile Android Flash-Tool (XDA Thread)
- download the latest TWRP.img
- open the app
- select Flash Other Recovery Image
- browse to your downloads folder
- select the TWRP.img file you just downloaded
Team Win Recovery Project for this awesome custom recovery.
@DsLNeXuS (XDA username) / Ashot Mkrtchyan for the FREE app.