Thanks Meter: 2,216

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2012, 07:12 PM |#991  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,455

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAKA

Someone stole my Nexus S today in the market. Never felt this bad. Had sentimental attachments with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

damn, aint anyway to track it ?

22nd September 2012, 07:51 PM |#992  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moradabad
Thanks Meter: 2,216

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

I guess no...have installed Plan B on it. But I have no hope. Damn, I had tears in my eyes.

22nd September 2012, 07:59 PM |#993  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

Tracking might be useful when you lose your phone, but, it's much less useful when somebody steals it from you. What are you suggesting? to occupy local police for a single phone device or take the law in his hands and go to the robber's haunt with a shotgun? Also...I can't imagine someone with a Nexus S, losing so much battery by having the gps open all the time.. I think the best thing he can do is a remote erase.
23rd September 2012, 08:55 PM |#994  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,455

More
There are apps like whers my droid and also if u have latitude on in maps you can ask a friend to keep checking, so whenever this person switches on the phone u will get the location, and im sure a robber wont be so smart to know about google latitude as it doesnt need gps, just your cell data or wifi
The Following User Says Thank You to rrohanjs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rrohanjs Ad-Free
23rd September 2012, 11:50 PM |#995  
Thanks Meter: 165

More
If you had Lookout installed, you would simply locate it even with data or wifi when NS connected(no GPS needed) and as fast as possible to not give the time to the person who stole the phone erasing the apps(so Lookout included).
To all: just install and forget it.
The Following User Says Thank You to aladin6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aladin6 Ad-Free
25th September 2012, 04:17 PM |#996  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAKA

Someone stole my Nexus S today in the market. Never felt this bad. Had sentimental attachments with it.

SAD to hear this ...
17th October 2012, 07:40 AM |#997  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hi HAKA,
I'm a little bit lost now. I used your rom and never changed it since I find it an excellent rom. Now there is around the 4.1.2 and unfortunately you cannot continue to support us. Can you suggest me a good alternative for the 4.1.2?

thanks again for your great job you did for us
The Following User Says Thank You to coluichepensa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coluichepensa Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 06:57 AM |#998  
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Kinda lost, too. Been kinda lazy to flash others ROMs. I've had this one for months and it has been excellent with thalamus kernel. Now, both are discontinued, I guess.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
28th October 2012, 12:01 PM |#999  
Thanks Meter: 7,435

More
There are just too many roms and not that much people on old nexus s. So its hard to make feedback to all of them, its hard for dev to keep up with others. No feedback means no developing. I guess.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9023
28th October 2012, 02:03 PM |#1000  
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Try rasbean rom ... is like androxide
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)