FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JRO03H] Androxide 3.1.0 | AOSP | 4.1.1 | 10th August 2012

1,066 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2012, 08:39 PM |#101  
LKNim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead

hello i am new here ..i have samsung nexus s i know how to unlock and flash recovery but dont know how to flash this rom ...can anyone post some instruction ??

thanks

Easiest way, use the ROM Manager in play store
 
 
18th March 2012, 08:42 PM |#102  
leap_ahead's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 671
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjackbjorn

I do like this:
*boot into recovery
*wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache
*format /system
*install zip from sdcard-> choose zip

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

thanks ... i can skip this step ?: *wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache
*format /system

LKNim i am on stock now ..lock bootloader..
18th March 2012, 08:49 PM |#103  
LKNim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead

thanks ... i can skip this step ?: *wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache
*format /system

Usually, nothing is needed to wipe unless you got problems.
18th March 2012, 08:50 PM |#104  
leap_ahead's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 671
 
More
ok i will try now !!
18th March 2012, 08:52 PM |#105  
m1l4droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 1,062
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead

thanks ... i can skip this step ?: *wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache
*format /system

LKNim i am on stock now ..lock bootloader..

You have to unlock the bootloader.

P.S. Don't spam this dev thread. Trying searching in the forum, all your questions have been answered long before. Multiple times.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Flashed it. Lovin' it. Faster than AOKP. Just 2 things:
1. Black background on WP7 task switcher would be cooler, as mentioned.
2. Don't like the "Customize" icon in the settings. I can make a new one for you, just tell me the resolution.
18th March 2012, 09:03 PM |#106  
LKNim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1l4droid

You have to unlock the bootloader.

P.S. Don't spam this dev thread. Trying searching in the forum, all your questions have been answered long before. Multiple times.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Flashed it. Lovin' it. Faster than AOKP. Just 2 things:
1. Black background on WP7 task switcher would be cooler, as mentioned.
2. Don't like the "Customize" icon in the settings. I can make a new one for you, just tell me the resolution.

Would be even better if the color of background can be customized

It's glad that we can give requests or suggestions within a moment while the developers have to modify lots of stuff


Sent from my Nexus powered by Androxide using XDA
18th March 2012, 09:14 PM |#107  
tjackbjorn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Falun
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead

thanks ... i can skip this step ?: *wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache
*format /system

LKNim i am on stock now ..lock bootloader..

you can't skip non of them I think... maybe format system, don't know.
you can't flash a ROM without unlocking your bootloader

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
18th March 2012, 11:59 PM |#108  
thegtfusion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 2,254
 
More
I cant wait for the update man
yess I knoww Ima crackflasher
hoping to see the white icon instead of the green icon

thans HAKA!!!!
19th March 2012, 12:03 AM |#109  
b1337's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 383
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegtfusion

I cant wait for the update man
yess I knoww Ima crackflasher
hoping to see the white icon instead of the green icon

thans HAKA!!!!

jesus man give it a rest with the colored icon thats ridiculous lol
19th March 2012, 01:03 AM |#110  
thegtfusion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 2,254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1337

jesus man give it a rest with the colored icon thats ridiculous lol

i know

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
19th March 2012, 01:53 AM |#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Just wanted to say this is the best ICS Rom I've used so far! Benchmarks mean nothing, in everyday use this is very smooth. There aren't any special memory tweaks or anything making it very stable. Love it and highly recommended!
The Following User Says Thank You to daisun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daisun Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes