528 posts
Thanks Meter: 608

Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2013, 08:02 AM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,547

More
I tried dirty flashing this ROM and it was very slow and kinda froze up at first but I flashed Marmite kernel and it fixed it. I am sure Matr1x will be good too, I plan to try both but so far so good! Thanks again! If I have any bugs then I will choose to do a clean install.

Actually Xylon is working better for my Nexus S than it is for My GNex!

1st March 2013, 08:34 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
R: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basche

For the lock screen, check the 3rd post on the jellyshot thread, i would link you, but don't know how on Tapatalk lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

That was actually to hack the 4.2 lockscreen variois fx. Yet, how to have the old 8 ways lockscreen back?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
2nd March 2013, 07:09 PM |#33  
Flag Cincinnati

More
I ran into issues where Xylon keeps wanting to revert back to stock after applying themes and issues with installing kernels, phone would just bootloop back to bootloader. Weird stuff so i had to just flash back to stock 4.1.2 and start all over again. I have had this issue before and the only way i could resolve it was to flash the stock recovery and ROM and start all over. I don't think anything above 4.1.2 plays too nice for too long. I don't know but I am now working my way back to Xylon lol. Have to re-root and everything.
3rd March 2013, 02:52 AM |#34  
Flag C:\Program Files
Thanks Meter: 815

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

I ran into issues where Xylon keeps wanting to revert back to stock after applying themes and issues with installing kernels, phone would just bootloop back to bootloader. Weird stuff so i had to just flash back to stock 4.1.2 and start all over again. I have had this issue before and the only way i could resolve it was to flash the stock recovery and ROM and start all over. I don't think anything above 4.1.2 plays too nice for too long. I don't know but I am now working my way back to Xylon lol. Have to re-root and everything.

Try to delete script on init.d..i always do that because give me issue similar like that..my apex launcher is gone when i reboot...if you want to try my way just delete this script:
1.cherrybomb
2.zipalign ( without this xylon stillblazing fast )
3.fruit( this some tweak,if you used marmite cm version we already got it )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxMADxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxxMADxxx Ad-Free
3rd March 2013, 03:34 AM |#35  
Flag Dallas Texas
Thanks Meter: 793

Donate to Me
More
Runs amazing on my Nexus 4 and Nexus S

[Sent using my Nexus⁴]
3rd March 2013, 09:45 AM |#36  
Flag Cincinnati

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxMADxxx

Try to delete script on init.d..i always do that because give me issue similar like that..my apex launcher is gone when i reboot...if you want to try my way just delete this script:
1.cherrybomb
2.zipalign ( without this xylon stillblazing fast )
3.fruit( this some tweak,if you used marmite cm version we already got it )

I am trying this now, I am having a heck of a time getting this to flash right. Themes is all messed up and I can hardly flash a kernel, can't flash Matr1x at all, it just reboots bootloader. When I do get Xylon installed it starts acting loopy, mostly with theme. Hopefully this helps.
4th March 2013, 12:15 AM |#37  
Flag Cincinnati

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

I am trying this now, I am having a heck of a time getting this to flash right. Themes is all messed up and I can hardly flash a kernel, can't flash Matr1x at all, it just reboots bootloader. When I do get Xylon installed it starts acting loopy, mostly with theme. Hopefully this helps.

It seems to have did the trick! Xylon is running great now with no more issues! Sorry if I mislead anybody it was pretty weird. I do get an occasional play store force close when it's not even open but rare and no big deal. Thanks a bunch and look forward to an update

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LibertyMonger Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 10:10 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
This rom delivers so much sex in so little megabytes
I officially love xylon
11th March 2013, 01:34 AM |#39  
Flag The Trees
Thanks Meter: 35

More
What version of Paranoid Android is Xylon using? I'm on PA right now and would like to use my current per-app settings with this. Plus, I miss all the customization I used to have with AOKP and CM.
11th March 2013, 01:52 AM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 608

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnsmj

What version of Paranoid Android is Xylon using? I'm on PA right now and would like to use my current per-app settings with this. Plus, I miss all the customization I used to have with AOKP and CM.

Xylon doesn't have per app DPI...
I was working on it but I got too lazy.
I might cherry pick a few things from pa on the future though

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cpu999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cpu999 Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 04:34 AM |#41  
Flag The Trees
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu999

Xylon doesn't have per app DPI...
I was working on it but I got too lazy.
I might cherry pick a few things from pa on the future though

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ok. No problem. Thanks for the reply!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)