An Ice Cream Sandwich ROM as it should be! Clean, Smooth, Stock-like.
Based off Android Open Kang Project, credits Romanbb.
What do I get?
- Built from AOKP
- Working Google Backup & Restore.
- Power menu
- ICS style toggles
- Superuser & busybox built from source, included
- Matr1x Kernel
- Facebook contact sync
- ROM Control application lets you take control of your ROM.
- IME Switcher toggle (show/hide notification when you type)
- Override lockscreen timeout
- Statusbar toggle options
- Much much more in there
- 1% battery mod built in (check ROM Control)
- Unique Power Saver functionality
- Turn data off while your screen is off
- Manually sync at a time interval for all your accounts
- Check out all the options in ROM Control
- Nova Launcher
- WebOS like Multitasking tray
If you had any random issue, it should be a kernel problem. Try disabling OC, Deep Idle etc.
Make a NANDROID backup
Flash the ROM
A clean install is always recommended.
However, you can install updates on previous ROM, but remember to wipe Dalvik Cache.
While upgrading to a newer version, flashing Google Apps is must.
Q. What is changed from original AOKP?
- ADFree Hosts
- egl.cfg tweak to disable Graphic Driver
- SD Card optimization
- Zipaligned apk's for better RAM Usage
- Batch deodexed
- Changed ROM Control icon in the Settings Menu and ROM Control Menu
- Changed Bootanimation
- Optimized PNG's using the APKTool
- New Icons in ROM Control, derived from ICS
Q. Are you stealing Romanbb's work?
A. I've always mentioned him for his great work, and the project is fully open, so I can 'legally' make a tweaked-based off ROM.
Q. Why are you using Matr1x kernel? Still stealing someone else work?
A. No, because mathkid PM'ed me and asked me if I can include his kernel in this, I accepted.
Q. How's battery life?
A. It's awesome.
Q. If I found any bug in the ROM, where should I complain?
Q. What is 'NW' & 'W'?
A. If the file has 'NW', it means full wipe is not required. But if it has 'W', full wipe is recommended.