Dedicated Goodbyes/ Thanks thread

Search This thread

cheeze.keyk

Aug 8, 2012
Mandaluyong
Google Nexus 5
LG G7 ThinQ
im saying goodbye also. i gave my nexus s to my gf (but now ex girfriend) :( and i can no longer update the phone with the latest cm11.

i would like to say thanks to all the devs and people here who help us crespo users. Thank you so much guys! :good:

now i have my Xiaomi Redmi 1s.

Reactions: Setting.Out

onmyouji

May 19, 2011
After 4 years, it's time to say my farewell to Nexus S. Thank you so much to all the developers and members here.

I still want to use the Nexus line but Nexus 6 size is too big. That's why I'm using Moto X 2014 now.

Reactions: Setting.Out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bye nexus user and thanks for all help here,. Now I am on Galaxy S4 i9505 Google Edition Lollipop rom !!!
    I got this idea on Atrix 4g Forum. So how about we make one also.

You can post here the device you're moving on to and you can also give special thanks to the devs and other members who helped you. :good:

PS: Sorry for my Bad English. :p
    im saying goodbye also. i gave my nexus s to my gf (but now ex girfriend) :( and i can no longer update the phone with the latest cm11.

i would like to say thanks to all the devs and people here who help us crespo users. Thank you so much guys! :good:

now i have my Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
    After 4 years, it's time to say my farewell to Nexus S. Thank you so much to all the developers and members here.

I still want to use the Nexus line but Nexus 6 size is too big. That's why I'm using Moto X 2014 now.