FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[INFO] [i9020] CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 11 by Koush

917 posts
Thanks Meter: 894
 
By Koush, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st November 2011, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2011, 05:33 AM |#181  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,722
 
Donate to Me
More
Dont want to sound dumb but what do people mean their home button is not working. Mine goes back to main home screen when pressed and if held the task manager pops up. Should it be doing something else?

Testing Alpha 3 now...
No cell data
No USB mass storage
gmail crashes
Video Recorder issues
GPS not working
 
 
22nd November 2011, 05:54 AM |#182  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Any links for the non-pro ROM manager users to download with?
22nd November 2011, 06:01 AM |#183  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

Dont want to sound dumb but what do people mean their home button is not working. Mine goes back to main home screen when pressed and if held the task manager pops up. Should it be doing something else?

Testing Alpha 3 now...
No cell data
No USB mass storage
gmail crashes
Video Recorder issues
GPS not working



WT?.. alpha3 worse than alpha2?
22nd November 2011, 06:03 AM |#184  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtracrispy

Any links for the non-pro ROM manager users to download with?

http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanag...le%20Nexus%20S
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saranyan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saranyan Ad-Free
22nd November 2011, 06:19 AM |#185  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcchan1

WT?.. alpha3 worse than alpha2?

Doesn't seem much different than Anlpha2...
22nd November 2011, 07:21 AM |#186  
mayankchopra's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up ICS Alpha 4 Koush
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

Doesn't seem much different than Anlpha2...

check out link to Alpha 3

http://developer.clockworkmod.com/do...-eng.koush.zip

Yet to flash will give you the changelog
22nd November 2011, 07:35 AM |#187  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Koush is at 4 roms today lol
22nd November 2011, 07:46 AM |#188  
Senior Member
Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankchopra

check out link to Alpha 3

http://developer.clockworkmod.com/do...-eng.koush.zip

Yet to flash will give you the changelog

This isn't beta 4. It is beta 3. Same filesize as beta 3, and the same CRC's for the contents of the .zip file.
22nd November 2011, 07:49 AM |#189  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
alpha3 i9023 homebutton not working

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
22nd November 2011, 08:06 AM |#190  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
aw man I flashed for nothing!
22nd November 2011, 09:14 AM |#191  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scimitar

alpha3 i9023 homebutton not working

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

wipe all and flash again.. that seemed to work for me for some reason...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes