Honeybread theme with Horizontal bars and Honeycomb battery w/increments of 20%

Search This thread

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Okay. I'll create one when I get back home. The kitchen files are build specific so I'll make one for each build that's currently out.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Okay, here is the kitchen file for CM7 RC1 http://www.mediafire.com/?bhtfk46m04maovi
I am currently downloading all builds so I can get a kitchen file made for each one. So far I only have RC1, build 8, and build 5, so if your on any other build it will not work as of yet. Enjoy!

Fidyyuan

Apr 22, 2010
Just double checking but the alpha v4 with circle battery doesn't have the horizontal signal bar right? Keep up the great work :D

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Oh I didn't notice that I posted the wrong link to the Alpha V4. Here is a link for the file with the circle battery and horizontal cellular signal bar http://www.mediafire.com/?2yfsf4p72aymp9q. I am still downloading the rest of the nightlies (my ISP sucks ass) but IMO 7 and 8 are not even worth it. I'll post kitchen files as soon as I finish all of them

MaliceOmega

Sep 18, 2010
Brooklyn
Oh I didn't notice that I posted the wrong link to the Alpha V4. Here is a link for the file with the circle battery and horizontal cellular signal bar http://www.mediafire.com/?2yfsf4p72aymp9q. I am still downloading the rest of the nightlies (my ISP sucks ass) but IMO 7 and 8 are not even worth it. I'll post kitchen files as soon as I finish all of them

not sure what im doing wrong but i still get bootloops even with the last file. all i have to do is flash it right? do i have to revert back to system theme first? or wipe either of the caches?

phone stats are in sig

thanx in advance dude

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
not sure what im doing wrong but i still get bootloops even with the last file. all i have to do is flash it right? do i have to revert back to system theme first? or wipe either of the caches?

phone stats are in sig

thanx in advance dude
All you should have to do is wipe the dalvik cahe and flash the file I supplied. I think I might have it figured out. Is there a way that you can dump your systemui.apk file and link it to me? I think that might be the issue if what I explained above doesn't work

MaliceOmega

Sep 18, 2010
Brooklyn
Okay thank you. Try this one out and let me know how it works http://www.mediafire.com/?xlc0tvkofx9tw8t

dloading now. ill let you know how it turns out. thanx again for helping me out with this dude

edit: still getting bootloop. dloaded file, booted to recovery, made backup, wiped dalvik, flashed file and then i get the bootloop. the only major thing ive changed in the phone as far as system goes is the bootanimation. im not sure if that is to blame for the issues. im using the alpha 4 custom. the one with the vertical signal bars and the circle battery

Last edited:

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
dloading now. ill let you know how it turns out. thanx again for helping me out with this dude

edit: still getting bootloop. dloaded file, booted to recovery, made backup, wiped dalvik, flashed file and then i get the bootloop. the only major thing ive changed in the phone as far as system goes is the bootanimation. im not sure if that is to blame for the issues. im using the alpha 4 custom. the one with the vertical signal bars and the circle battery

Have you considered a nightly? Number 5 is very stable. I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. I'll look into it

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Its fine dude ill just flash over to 5 mañana. The first file you uploaded was for build 5 right?

edit: flashed over to cm7 nightly #12, went to the uot kitchen and was able to cook up a fix. 1% increments work now. thanx

Oh I'm glad to hear that! Sorry about the delayed action?

Top Liked Posts