FORUMS

(Help) No video output while docked on lineage os

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By IS33D34DP30PL3, Senior Member on 29th April 2020, 02:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I cant get a video output on lineage os. I am using an offical dock the usbs on the dock work just cant get audio or video. Update i get audio and a pure white screen on my other display. My 1440p monitor gets nothing and my 1080p tv just gets a white screen. can you change the output resoltution? seems like that might be the culprit
29th May 2020, 09:03 PM |#2  
Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IS33D34DP30PL3

I cant get a video output on lineage os. I am using an offical dock the usbs on the dock work just cant get audio or video. Update i get audio and a pure white screen on my other display. My 1440p monitor gets nothing and my 1080p tv just gets a white screen. can you change the output resoltution? seems like that might be the culprit

Did you find a solution, i CAN get video output to my tv to work with the official nintendo dock, just not a 3rd party, though the 3rd party works fine for regular nintendo mode.
29th May 2020, 09:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag olympia
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm75

Did you find a solution, i CAN get video output to my tv to work with the official nintendo dock, just not a 3rd party, though the 3rd party works fine for regular nintendo mode.

I did kind of get it to work it was just incredibly finnicky I mainly wanted it for using the xbox gaming service and stream my pc. now moonlight is ported to horizion so you dont need android. I do hope to get another lineage build on my switch in the future though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)