FORUMS

Switchroot Android - How to mount FAT32 partition in Android (Easy)

106 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By luxmen, Senior Member on 14th December 2019, 06:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

I've finaly find a way to mount "hos_data" FAT32 partition into Android, usable with all android apps (after 1 week )

You need Root (Magisk), enable "Global Namespace" in Magisk Manager.

After that i use Tasker to mount at startup :

All you need, is to create "Profile" into Tasker, and theses tasks :

Tasks

You can now share your Roms/Thumbails between Horizon / Android

I hope it can help some peoples ... If people have better solution, without Tasker, please share

Bye
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luxmen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luxmen Ad-Free
23rd December 2019, 07:10 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This doesnt help
This has 0 instructions, and isnt self explanitory because because its not even in english like the poat itself is.
23rd December 2019, 12:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilarmbabcock

This has 0 instructions, and isnt self explanitory because because its not even in english like the poat itself is.

You're an idiot. 0 instructions? Really? Instructions are clearly there. Isn't self explanatory, really? 100% self explanatory. Not in English? Can you not read? Everything needed to make this work is written in English. Because because poat blah blah, go learn some English.
The Following User Says Thank You to techjunky90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift techjunky90 Ad-Free
28th December 2019, 10:36 AM |#4  

More
thx , and n1 job. and i have found a way to switch the sdcard without turning off.
its tricky , and you must be fast. because when you reboot to hekate when the firat time blackscreens apear, ,, screen turns off ,, in that moment you have to put out the sd card and put in the other one. , but the touchlayout is missing , then you can load any payload with out any dongle or something else.
28th December 2019, 06:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I followed everything checked it 4 times and it still doesn't show up the only diffrence is I couldn't find device start so I put it as device boot
29th December 2019, 10:49 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Have you activate "Global Namespace" in Magisk, your Android is rooted ?
Try to install "Termux" or other terminal emulator, and try to enter same commands manually first.
Go to Magisk, look if Tasker root is actived.
For me these command work fine. It can depend of your SDCard, for me it's mmcblk0 and p1 for partition 1 = mmcblk0p1
19th March 2020, 08:54 PM |#7  
Flag brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I don’t understand can anyone help me getting this to work
10th April 2020, 12:39 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unfortunately, Tasker is a paid app, is there any free alternative ?
11th April 2020, 04:04 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Probably just look for a root compatible shell application and run the commands every time manually.
23rd April 2020, 09:24 AM |#10  

More
Works great. Thx!!
7th May 2020, 10:45 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello i finally found tasker and begin this tutotrial but i have an issue at the task 2 "mkdir /mnt/switch-sd" when i launch the task tester in tasker.

I confirmed Root & Global Namespace are activated.

Any idea ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)