**Disclaimer** This thread is not created or maintained by the Switchroot team. If you have any questions or concerns please ask them in their offical thread!
I decided to create a thread dedicated to user-submitted bug reports, since the main DevDB thread seems to be constantly flooded with replies and discussions (bug reports tend to get buried rather quickly).
This is intended to make these issues easier to see for the Switchroot team, instead of them having to read through countless pages and compile a list themselves. Please only report bugs in this thread!
- Deep Sleep is currently broken
- Auto Rotation is currently broken
- In docked mode, the screen on the Switch itself will remain on
- Android does not detect charging, but the console still charges
- Some applications do not handle Joy-Con inputs correctly
- The touchscreen will sometime detect inputs even when your finger is just floating over the screen
- When booting into Android, you will receive an error stating 'System Not Responding' (just click 'Wait' and the problem should subside until the following boot)
- Screenshots are currently broken
- WiFi may stop working at random, if this happens just reboot
- If your TV or monitor looks odd and grainy when in docked mode, trying un-docking and re-docking a few times
- In docked mode, the TV keyboard will not work with a gamepad
- SELinux is currently disabled
- You can't access the FAT32 partition on the SD Card on macOS, Windows and Linux work as intended
- Third-party docks seem to be iffy with compatibility, but may work (give it a try!)
- OpenGL rendering does not work in Dolphin Emulator
- Joy-Con (A,X,B,Y,) inputs are swapped
- While docked, audio does not output while using GeForce Now
- Some apps have small black bars on the right side and bottom of the screen while running in Immersive (fullscreen) mode. Disabling the navigation bar and using a gesture-based navigation app such as Fluid Navigation Gestures seems to be a temporary workaround.
- Lowering screen DPI below 600 causes the navigation buttons to glitch out whilst in Portrait mode
- Adding on to the Known Bug regarding the touch screen, overall touch screen sensitivity seems to be overly-sensitive in both Android and TWRP
- Some users report receiving a 'License Verification Failed" error upon opening Shield exclusive games, even with Shield-ifer installed
- USB MTP does not currently function when plugged into PC
- Some users report that while in docked mode and using an Ethernet adapter, certain applications may not recognize an internet connection
- The network activity option in the status bar displays 0mbps up/down, regardless of network activity
- Some users report that while in the Recents screen, application thumbnails are not appearing
- All consoles seem to share the same MAC Address while running Android, instead of generating a unique one as intended
- The analog sticks on the Joy-Cons report only being able to move in 8 directions, even after flashing the "fix-joycon.zip" in the official thread
- Some users report that the time and date are reset back to defaults after shutting down or rebooting the system
- The Nvidia Games app won't connect to the servers, even after flashing the "shield-ifier.zip" in the official thread (a workaround for this issue can be found here)