Joycons buttons are swapped when using moonlight/geforce now
Geforce now in docked mode audio stops working
29th July 2019, 05:48 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themelstrand

- In my experience, the wifi random connection dropping issue only happens on 5GHz networks, 2.4GHz network will remain connected without interruptions.

I've yet to experience any WiFi drop-outs and I'm using a 5GHz network. Perhaps I've just been lucky?

Quote:

- Some fullscreen apps (mostly games I've tried out, like Portal and Super Hexagon) have small-ish black bars on the right side and bottom of the screen while running in fullscreen mode, it seems this has something to do with the nav buttons but even using a setting that allows the nav bar to auto-hide will still cause these black bars to appear in fullscreen games.

Lowering screen DPI below 600 in portrait orientation causes all of the nav buttons at the bottom of the screen to stop working properly (it seems below 600 dpi that they end up stacking all on top of one another in the middle where the home button should be), note that this issue does not happen in landscape orientation.

I can confirm both of these issues.

Quote:

Edit: another thing, but I'm not sure if this is actually a bug. Is it normal for a joy-con or pro controller connected via bluetooth to continue cycling through player indicator LEDs as if they were still searching for devices/in pairing mode? I haven't ever needed to connect my switch controllers/joycons to another device so I'm not sure if this is normal.

This is actually normal, it happens when you pair a Switch controller (be it Joy-Cons or Pro Controller) via Bluetooth to any OS besides Horizon.

Quote:

OpenGL rendering does not work in Dolphin for Android. Not sure if that's an actual 'bug' either.

I've heard others report this issue, though I've yet to confirm it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyrider807

Joycons buttons are swapped when using moonlight/geforce now
Geforce now in docked mode audio stops working

I haven't tried GeForce Now in docked mode, so I can't confirm that one myself (though I've heard user reports that line up with you). As for the Joy-Cons, they seem to be adopting Nintendo's layout rather than the more traditional Xbox layout. This seems to happen on every app, so it must be something with the drivers
29th July 2019, 06:04 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[QUOTE=Mario119;79978735]I've yet to experience any WiFi drop-outs and I'm using a 5GHz network. Perhaps I've just been lucky?

Do you have a combination 2.4/5GHz network that supplies both frequencies over the same SSID, or does your router supply both frequencies as their own separate SSIDs/networks (i.e. "routername" and "routername-5G)?
29th July 2019, 06:14 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Do you have a combination 2.4/5GHz network that supplies both frequencies over the same SSID, or does your router supply both frequencies as their own separate SSIDs/networks (i.e. "routername" and "routername-5G)?

The latter, the exact router I own is a NETGEAR C7000.
29th July 2019, 06:22 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario119

The latter, the exact router I own is a NETGEAR C7000.

Interesting, same type of router at my SO's place but have issues with the 5G network. Maybe it doesn't have to do with the network frequency then? Could very well be something else wrong with that router. No issue with my home network.
29th July 2019, 08:45 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
I have come across an issue with the touchscreen and mouse positioning while using Kodi. It appears as though the touch/mouse calibration is configured for a different resolution, so the points are progressively shorter as you go further from the upper left corner. A user posted a solution to this on the main thread for this, but this issue needs to be done with every boot. Not much of an issue for me, but it would be cool if this issue could be taken care of eventually. Here's the solution from that other user. https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=387
29th July 2019, 09:19 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brvnonascimento

I have an Insignia Dock by Best Buy (which doesn't have any bricking reports) to use when traveling cause is much smaller. Although, it is not working on Android, while on Horizon it works just as a first-party dock. Did anyone have any luck with third-party docks? What would it needs to get it working?

Quote:

I've seen others on the DevDB thread have similar issues with third-party docks, but I've yet to test with mine. Ubuntu seemed to not work on mine the last time I tested it however, if that says anything. I'll have to give it a go when I have time.

Hello,
I tried connecting this dock: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07GQYTJ8G/ which works perfectly fine in Horizon and L4T Ubuntu.
Now on Android charging, ethernet connection and usb works but hdmi output on tv is just 480p with messed up screen ratio.
I have found this post in the rom thread which could help: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=387
I couldn't test it yet.
29th July 2019, 09:19 AM |#18  
Flag Kalasin

More
Quote:

Is this on boot, or does it just happen at random? Because if it's the prior that's actually a known bug.

It's random fc. And playstore stop working when install pubg mobile.
29th July 2019, 10:15 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Bug:
Joycons Still not working as proper analog sticks (have flashed joycon fix zip). They work like digital sticks. You can test the movement with this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ester&hl=en_US
29th July 2019, 10:24 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcrashxx

I have come across an issue with the touchscreen and mouse positioning while using Kodi. It appears as though the touch/mouse calibration is configured for a different resolution, so the points are progressively shorter as you go further from the upper left corner. A user posted a solution to this on the main thread for this, but this issue needs to be done with every boot. Not much of an issue for me, but it would be cool if this issue could be taken care of eventually. Here's the solution from that other user. https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=387

I personally haven't tried Kodi yet, but I've added this to the thread because it seems like a known bug as per user reports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trohn_javolta

Hello,
I tried connecting this dock: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07GQYTJ8G/ which works perfectly fine in Horizon and L4T Ubuntu.
Now on Android charging, ethernet connection and usb works but hdmi output on tv is just 480p with messed up screen ratio.
I have found this post in the rom thread which could help: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=387
I couldn't test it yet.

I actually got around to trying my third-party dock (which I believe to be this one) and it doesn't work. The official dock works fine however. I guess it's just hit and miss with third-party docks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazuke0703

It's random fc. And playstore stop working when install pubg mobile.

Interesting, I haven't had many FCs on my unit. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
29th July 2019, 12:48 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello,
Thanks for everything you did Guys, i don't have so much troubles with the rom itself but i want to report a DRM error in Borderlands 2, TPS and Metal Gear. I own Borderlands 2 on my Shield TV and it works great, but on the Switch the game start and even show 3D without troubles, but a Window with a "licence verification fail" from NVIDIA prevent me to do anything... (i have installed the shield-ifier and updated nvidia apps)
Gamestream perform well but is kind of shady (even with gamma at max in games like TW3)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)