FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Help] TWRP Factory Data Reset

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mxa3210, Junior Member on 19th February 2018, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm on a TA-1020 and when factory reseting I accidentally did the wrong one. I reset all the data and now my phone wont boot. Pretty sure I deleted all my system files. Any help would be appreciated. Options I can see so far are flashing a stock rom however I am unable to find one. Otherwise I would appresiate any help hiding proof of root so I can take it in for warranty. The obvious signs of rooting are the 'orange state' and booting into TWRP. Thanks

19th February 2018, 11:24 AM |#2  
Flag Užice
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxa3210

I'm on a TA-1020 and when factory reseting I accidentally did the wrong one. I reset all the data and now my phone wont boot. Pretty sure I deleted all my system files. Any help would be appreciated. Options I can see so far are flashing a stock rom however I am unable to find one. Otherwise I would appresiate any help hiding proof of root so I can take it in for warranty. The obvious signs of rooting are the 'orange state' and booting into TWRP. Thanks

https://mega.nz/#F!1ENgnThL!FyL9uYCC3Dq-16elThKAPg

NE1-215H-0-00WW-B02_nokia3.7z - December Security Patch
NE1-147I-ind-0-00WW-B02.nb0.7z - July Security Patch Indian variant
NE1-147C-UAE-0-00WW-B01.nb0.7z - May Security Patch UAE variant
19th February 2018, 11:54 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks for answering. I tried to use it but couldn't work out how to bypass login. How do I use this tool?
19th February 2018, 07:15 PM |#4  
Flag Užice
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxa3210

Thanks for answering. I tried to use it but couldn't work out how to bypass login. How do I use this tool?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nok...a-uae-t3674320

there is a patch to bypass login.
The Following User Says Thank You to SkaboXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SkaboXD Ad-Free
20th February 2018, 07:16 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I used the patch with NE1-215H-0-00WW-B02. It said it worked correctly on my computer but when I try to start my phone it just vibrates and doesn't show anything on the screen. TWRP doesn't load anymore either. Any help?
20th February 2018, 07:31 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
nm. What happened was I had it plugged into my computer and it was flashing while I was at school. It did work but for some reason it ran out of battery while it was plugged in. Now its charged its working fine. Thanks for all the help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)