FORUMS

Charging speed

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,058

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 30th May 2018, 01:17 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Nokia 5.1 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
30th October 2018, 06:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Nokia 5.1 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Have you tried with fast charger...?
The Following User Says Thank You to suchendra harshath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift suchendra harshath Ad-Free
17th January 2019, 11:43 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchendra harshath

Have you tried with fast charger...?

My Nokia 5.1 (16/2) it's charging in approximate 2h from 10% to 100% I don't no if it's good or not.... I have his original charger,that bring 5v-2A... I need some help.. It's possible to charge it up faster with a new charger (3.0)??
The Following User Says Thank You to MeHigh1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MeHigh1998 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)