FORUMS

Overall love

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,065

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 30th May 2018, 01:17 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Nokia 5.1, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Nokia 5.1 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
27th September 2018, 09:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
To put it shortly, crappy hardware in the very nice body. It seems overpriced.
13th October 2018, 05:01 PM |#3  
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 767

More
I disagree. Got two of these for relatives and not only were these phones cheap, they're really nice. 169e for 3/32GB model was bang for the buck. Good screen, easy to hold, looks good, fast enough (around 75k on Antutu) and best of all, security updates for at least 3 years. Camera isn't at S8's level but neither is the price. It's good enough for random snapshots.
15th October 2018, 12:20 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasil

best of all, security updates for at least 3 years.

That is a joke to be honest. What's the current update level of the phones you bought for your relatives, July or August of 2018? While it's mid of October already... The OTA rollout mechanism and schedule is completely opaque, with fingers pointed variously at HMD Global, Google (for their Android One programme) and cellular carriers (for their approval).
15th October 2018, 03:00 PM |#5  
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 767

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysmerty

That is a joke to be honest. What's the current update level of the phones you bought for your relatives, July or August of 2018? While it's mid of October already... The OTA rollout mechanism and schedule is completely opaque, with fingers pointed variously at HMD Global, Google (for their Android One programme) and cellular carriers (for their approval).

August (at the same level with my OnePlus 5 and LG G6).

I don't mind NOT getting updates every month as long as they keep coming in the long run. And what I've read, HMD has delivered OS and security updates reasonably fast for their phones so far.
11th February 2019, 03:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
no call recording means nokia phones are a joke, they will not sell them many unless they add call recording and ignore “legal issues" like samsung does
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)