Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2018, 08:26 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
error... fail flash
i get error :

error code: 0xc6da
error: download fail
error: SE_ERR_ADB_CMD_GET_FAIL_RESULT (0xc6da)

how now...?
3rd January 2019, 05:44 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
please help me it's serious
ok so,i really need help because OST LA is stuck on checking device status and nothing happens.
3rd January 2019, 05:45 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbrain.pyy

ok so,i really need help because OST LA is stuck on checking device status and nothing happens.

Read the damn tutorial over and over again until you realize what's wrong.
3rd January 2019, 06:19 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderisas

Read the damn tutorial over and over again until you realize what's wrong.

now it works but i get another error.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodhacking

i get error :

error code: 0xc6da
error: download fail
error: SE_ERR_ADB_CMD_GET_FAIL_RESULT (0xc6da)

how now...?

same thing did you fix?
6th January 2019, 12:26 AM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbrain.pyy

now it works but i get another error.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

same thing did you fix?

downgrade bootloader and aboot to any OTA right from December and before as opposed from first early step
if it still doesn't work, reflash with said OTA again until work
7th January 2019, 06:42 AM |#106  
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 36

More
[QUOTE=redweaver;76976326]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoniodz

I'm not sure anymore, tried it too and encountered the same issue. Unfortunately I don't have time to experiment at this time. However I'm thinking of something, I don't know if it will work. Change the date/time from automatic to off/manual, and set the date to sometime last year then do the rollback. Like I said, I can't guarantee that it will work but it's worth a try

Try this:
Before or after dowgrading, you should remove your sim, don't connect to wifi and finish the setup if possible. After that go to Settings > About Phone > keep tapping the "Build number" until you unlock the Developer options. Enter developer options, scroll down until you see "Automatic System Updates" and disable it..... I'm not sure if it's correct but feel free to try
23rd January 2019, 07:53 PM |#107  
Flag Targu Jiu
Thanks Meter: 166

Donate to Me
More
Flash the december OTA and the other atached file using “adb sideload comand”

Files must be placed in OST LA 6.0.4 folder and sent comands from that folder as it contanins fastboot and adb executables. After that you can flash the 7.1.1 firmware for TA-1053 using OST LA, flashing from recovery won’t work

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA> .\fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.016s]

Nokia 5 Official Factory Firmware (Use A02):
ND1-3320-0-00WW-A02 nokia 5 https://mega.nz/#!bZMjUJDI!lQ4owEX37...h1T0iPiaFpv6_E
ND1-3700-0-00WW-B03.nb0_nokia5 https://mega.nz/#!PQFnDLAZ!AORGMLndz...ImJirnPApRGj_s
31st January 2019, 09:34 PM |#108  

More
Can you downgrade from Android 9 to Nougat or is it only from Oreo to Nougat?
7th February 2019, 09:33 AM |#109  

More
hi..what is prerequisite to downgrade nokia 5 from android 9 to 8? is it possible?in android 9 battery drains so fast
30th March 2019, 04:25 PM |#110  
Flag Karachi

More
bro i have nokia 6 ta 1021 updated to oreo,can i use this method for downgrade???
26th May 2019, 12:05 PM |#111  
Flag Kaiserslautern
Thanks Meter: 44

More
@wolfyapl;
You should read on how to make a tutorial and improve your english.
Please don't take this personally; the intention is for you to improve.
I understand that many people can't write / speak english properly.
Therefore; i kindly ask you to (please) simplify your tutorial with understandable english; include detailed steps and information.
Personally; I'm having quite a hard time figuring it out. Make it step-by-step and understandable for everyone. After reading the entire thread I could uderstand that you missed lots of detailed information; and since people started complaining you simply removed the links from "MEGA". Letting your followers and this thread fall into oblivion.
That's not nice and shows a poor character and work.
When you post Links (including your own source / mirrors); at the very least keep your own files alive so threads like these dont fall into oblivion and leave original source (links) along with your own.
When you create a thread; also try to provide some kind of support; at least for a couple weeks / months (I'm no good example of that; but that is why I try to provide safe and detailed info as much as possible so users can Proceed safely as possible and revert/prevent problems).

@thread Followers
As for this thread; I'm sad I don't have the time I once had to provide a proper tutorial and delete this misleading and harmful thread.
I will try (as usual) to get things done in here and provide a damn good tutorial (incl. how to unbrick the devices)

@Newbie users: Check my old threads for tutorials. You will learn the Idea behind Flashing and Unbricking your Devices (Do not follow them though - unless if you own the specified device(s)).
Android Firmwares have changed a lot; therefore some procedures have changed. But; you will understand the idea on How to flash and How to Unbrick.

Best Regards;
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)