Thanks Meter: 32

By wolfyapl, Member on 7th February 2018, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2019, 12:05 PM |#111  
Flag Kaiserslautern
Thanks Meter: 44

More
@wolfyapl;
You should read on how to make a tutorial and improve your english.
Please don't take this personally; the intention is for you to improve.
I understand that many people can't write / speak english properly.
Therefore; i kindly ask you to (please) simplify your tutorial with understandable english; include detailed steps and information.
Personally; I'm having quite a hard time figuring it out. Make it step-by-step and understandable for everyone. After reading the entire thread I could uderstand that you missed lots of detailed information; and since people started complaining you simply removed the links from "MEGA". Letting your followers and this thread fall into oblivion.
That's not nice and shows a poor character and work.
When you post Links (including your own source / mirrors); at the very least keep your own files alive so threads like these dont fall into oblivion and leave original source (links) along with your own.
When you create a thread; also try to provide some kind of support; at least for a couple weeks / months (I'm no good example of that; but that is why I try to provide safe and detailed info as much as possible so users can Proceed safely as possible and revert/prevent problems).

@thread Followers
As for this thread; I'm sad I don't have the time I once had to provide a proper tutorial and delete this misleading and harmful thread.
I will try (as usual) to get things done in here and provide a damn good tutorial (incl. how to unbrick the devices)

@Newbie users: Check my old threads for tutorials. You will learn the Idea behind Flashing and Unbricking your Devices (Do not follow them though - unless if you own the specified device(s)).
Android Firmwares have changed a lot; therefore some procedures have changed. But; you will understand the idea on How to flash and How to Unbrick.

Best Regards;
16th July 2019, 07:55 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgPhoneUser

i get the error: BATTERY_VOLTAGE_TOO_LOW_FAIL (0xA24B)

EDIT ITS WORKING D

i flash it with zip flash and give error with in one second then i try to flash it with ost file not found error comes can you help me
14th September 2019, 09:35 AM |#113  

More
Hi,

got an Nokia 5 with Android Pie with latest patch.
I want to install TWRP and Root it with magisk. For that if i got instructions right i need to downgrade the device because flashing TWRP and Magisk to root the phone doesn‘t work on Pie.

Now i‘m really confused so would be verry Happy if you could tell me the steps and files i need for that so i can root the device and get back to pie.
Read the instructions on first page but the link to mega with the files doesn‘t work it always sais unknown/wrong link or folder.

So i would be very very happy about your help so i can install TWRP and root my device with Magisk and at the end upgrade back to pie because that version runs great on the phone so it would be great to get it back at the end with installed Magisk to have root permissions on Pie
15th October 2019, 10:32 AM |#114  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aumile

Thanks for instructions. I didn't bricked my phone I did relatively successful rollback of my nokia.
Problem is that after first start, setting sim cards, wifi... my phone searches for update and again goes to android oreo.
How to stay on nougat ?

open developer mode by clicking built number and off automatic updates system and aalso remove accounts in setting-account,,it will not ask to update
22nd February 2020, 08:14 PM |#115  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgPhoneUser

i get the error: BATTERY_VOLTAGE_TOO_LOW_FAIL (0xA24B)

EDIT ITS WORKING D

How to fix it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)