LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.
LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Note - I don't recommend you people to flash any other custom kernels on this ROM untill Nokia release Q kernel sources. Because this ROM supports only stock kernel .
1. Boot in to twrp
2. Format data by typing yes
3. Reboot to bootloader
4. Now again boot in to twrp
5. Wipe everything
6. Now copy rom zip & twrp installer zip to phone
7. Flash the rom zip & twrp installer zip
8. Change to alternative slot
Example if you are on Slot a Change to slot b if you are on b change to a
9. Now reboot to recovery
10. Flash Google Apps zip & Perf-Stock-10.0-DRG_sprout.zip
11. Wipe all except system & vendor
12. Reboot system
* LineageOS & CO (For Source Code)
* All the authors in my git sources
* Nokia For Prebuilt Vendor & Kernel Source
* Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)
* My entire Nokia 6.1 Plus community Thank you all for your massive support Again