[CLOSED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][Starlord] LineageOS 16.0 [2019/11/09]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.techtolead.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F05%2FLineage-OS.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About LineageOS

LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Installation procedure

Note - I don't recommend you people to flash any other custom kernels on this ROM untill Nokia release kernel sources. Because this ROM supports only stock kernel .

1. Download Rom.zip , Perf-Stock-9.0-SLD_sprout.zip , twrp.img & vbmeta.img
2. power off your phone boot in to bootloader mode and flash twrp
3. Boot in to Twrp
4. Format data by typing yes
5. Wipe everything
6. Flash rom.zip
7. Now tap on reboot and tap on recovery now your phone reboots in to twrp again
8. Tap on reboot and check your current active slot.
Example - if twrp shows current active slot A change to B if B change to A
9. Now flash Gapps.zip
10. Now flash Perf-Stock-9.0-SLD_sprout.zip
11. Wipe all except system & vendor
10. Tap on reboot bootloader
11. Now your phone boots in to bootloader mode
12. Now open cmd in pc flash vbmeta using this command

for slot-a > fastboot flash vbmeta_a --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta.img
for slot-b> fastboot flash vbmeta_b --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta.img
( thanks to @singhnsk for this step )
13. now type fastboot reboot
and wait for 3 min rom will boot up

Credits
* LineageOS & CO (For Source Code)
* All the authors in my git sources
* Nokia For Prebuilt Vendor & Kernel Source
* Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)
* My entire Nokia 6.2 community Thank you all for your massive support Again

Last edited:

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Whats working?
Ril
Wifi
Mobile data
Double tap to wake
Double tap to sleep
Adaptive brightness
Dark theme
Ambient display
Flash light
Sound / vibration
Camera
Volte
Selinux - permissive
Fingerprint

Known issues

All fixed for now . comment below if you face any bugs

FLASH GAPPS MANUALLY

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 370
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 375

tusker

Oct 16, 2007
Installation experience

First of all, thanks for releasing a ROM on the same week that I purchased the new device!

At first I tried to just the stock ROM, running with TWRP and Magisk, and that worked with one reboot, but after select reset to factory settings in booted OS, it booted back to recovery in a recovery.

I had a problem with Magisk v20.1, which decided to leave my phone in a recovery bootloop (seems like it is a common issue on other phones too).

As I didn't have a backup of the original ROM (yes, I know I should have done this as soon as I had TWRP booted!), I had to install this ROM.

So far the installation went really well, but the switching between _a and _b seems a necessary step for some reason ? What will happen in future? Do we need to keep switching between _a and _b half way through the installation process ? Why do we need to do this between the ROM install and gapps install ?

If I want to install TWRP again after this ROM, should I overwrite boot_a and boot_b with your latest TWRP ?

Again, thanks for the ROM, it saved me from the recovery bootloop! :)

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
First of all, thanks for releasing a ROM on the same week that I purchased the new device!

At first I tried to just the stock ROM, running with TWRP and Magisk, and that worked with one reboot, but after select reset to factory settings in booted OS, it booted back to recovery in a recovery.

I had a problem with Magisk v20.1, which decided to leave my phone in a recovery bootloop (seems like it is a common issue on other phones too).

As I didn't have a backup of the original ROM (yes, I know I should have done this as soon as I had TWRP booted!), I had to install this ROM.

So far the installation went really well, but the switching between _a and _b seems a necessary step for some reason ? What will happen in future? Do we need to keep switching between _a and _b half way through the installation process ? Why do we need to do this between the ROM install and gapps install ?

If I want to install TWRP again after this ROM, should I overwrite boot_a and boot_b with your latest TWRP ?

Again, thanks for the ROM, it saved me from the recovery bootloop! :)

Hy there well your question

Why do we need to do this between the ROM install and gapps install ?

Here is my answer

We all know that what exactly a/b concept does

If we flash a zip from slot a automatically the zip installation will be done on alternative slot means inactive slot ( if you flash from A obviously inactive will be slot B ) now what next?

You question is why we need to switch slot after flashing ROM and flash gapps ?

Yes you have to switch because ROM has been installed on slot B here if you don't switch the slot and if you flash gapps automatically gapps will be installed on empty system because ROM flashed on slot b . so you have to switch and flash gapps so that gapps Will be installed on a particular ROM.

tusker

Oct 16, 2007
Build source code structure

Thanks for the explanation!

Would it be possible to share your build script changes that allows you to build this ROM ? I'd like to build it myself, to fix things such as enabling NFC, proximity sensor timeout (both of which I am having problems with).

Cheers,

Damien

Tauin

Apr 19, 2020
Should I install this? this is my first time installing a ROM and im a bit worried that i might break something,

boris5

Oct 8, 2020
Good

Bluetooth is not working, it connects but cannot get audio out from bluetooth headset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.