[CLOSED][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.4.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 6.1 | Plate2 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip copy in one folder
2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
3. open cmd in that folder
4. type fastboot devices
5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
& wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1

Contributors
Raghu varma
Source Code: https://github.com/Nokia-SDM660/android_device_nokia_PL2_sprout-TWRP
My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 3.x
Stable Release Date 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
Last Updated 2020-06-25

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 622
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 630
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:

warchild98

Nov 27, 2015

Kerv0110

Mar 25, 2019
Bochum
Hi,

First thanks for your great work.

But I have a problem.
After doing a full backup and doing some testing, I restored my whole backup. The process succeeded. But I am stuck in a bootloop,my phone boots to the point, where I can see the LOS 17.1 Logo, But does not continue. Have waited for 30 minutes a few times now.
I tried the built in bootloop fix, But it does not fix my problem.

Thanks in advance

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Good day every one

Well, yesterday Google released android 11 for pixel handsets.
Soon you people can expect custom roms from my hand mean while i released android 11 twrp builds and with the help of my builds we will go forward accordingly on time for future releases towards custom roms and ports.

Soon I will release road map towards beta program make sure to keep an eye on my xda profile , threads and project updates & don't forget to donate if you love my work and also make sure to hit thanks button.

TWRP Changelog
* initial android 11.0 twrp builds released

Thank you

Ratbyte

Oct 27, 2020
After fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
Sending 'boot.img' (42412 KB) OKAY [ 1.206s]
Booting OKAY [ 5.049s]
Finished. Total time: 6.466s

Im stuck on android one screen any idea why ?

Reactions: qounik

KappaTheCapper

May 2, 2020
Hi! I'd like to install TWRP on my Nokia6.1 2018 however whenever I reboot to download mode for whatever reason the device isn't found anymore through ADB and because of that I can't do fastboot devices as it yields nothing and when I skipped it, it just waited for a device forever. What's weird is that it is connected, even windows says that.

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
Hi! I'd like to install TWRP on my Nokia6.1 2018 however whenever I reboot to download mode for whatever reason the device isn't found anymore through ADB and because of that I can't do fastboot devices as it yields nothing and when I skipped it, it just waited for a device forever. What's weird is that it is connected, even windows says that.

While phone is in fastboot mode, open device manager. Locate the unknown device and update its driver. Choose fastboot driver from existing drivers. It will install the driver and will work

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka

While phone is in fastboot mode, open device manager. Locate the unknown device and update its driver. Choose fastboot driver from existing drivers. It will install the driver and will work

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
Follow this,

fastboot flash recovery (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter, it will fail saying something about a-b slots

Then finallay do,

fastboot boot (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter

should boot your TWRP now

kepicz

Oct 10, 2009
kepi.cz
Nokia 6.1

Then finallay do,

press enter

Thanks, I had same problem and this is working. Anyway the problem is, I have to do this every time I want to TWRP. Is there any way how to fix this and be able to avoid `flash recovery` part?

kepicz

Oct 10, 2009
kepi.cz
Nokia 6.1
Looks like can't decrypt with Android 11. I'm 100 % sure that password is correct. With Android 10 it worked fine.

Are there any plans for updates? Thanks.

maxischr

Feb 20, 2020
Hello people,
I accidently flashed the twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img file and now I am stuck in the androidone loading screen anytime I try to boot to that file in order to flash the twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip file.
Also when I try to boot the recocery I am stuck in the loading screen of TWRP.

any suggestion to fix that ?

ieperlingetje

Oct 28, 2016
Hello people,
I accidently flashed the twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img file and now I am stuck in the androidone loading screen anytime I try to boot to that file in order to flash the twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip file.
Also when I try to boot the recocery I am stuck in the loading screen of TWRP.

any suggestion to fix that ?

The device has 2 boot slots. Try switching with fastboot --set-active: https://www.techmesto.com/possible-fix-nokia-smartphone-stuck-on-download-mode-after-ota-update/

kd6911

Dec 27, 2010
I cannot file the download link for the twrp installer.zip file. I have the image file but cannot find the zip file on the github download site.

Reactions: onesolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
    6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
    7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
    8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
    10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
    11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
    & wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1

Contributors
    Raghu varma
    Source Code: https://github.com/Nokia-SDM660/android_device_nokia_PL2_sprout-TWRP
    My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.x
    Stable Release Date 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
    Last Updated 2020-06-25
    Follow this,

Then finallay do,

press enter

Is it compatible with android 9?

i think yes, cause it booted right away! and installation was successful. I am curently using aosp extended 9.0 official and it works

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Great work bro
    This can work with locked bootloader ?

No! You need to unlock your bootloader before using this.
    can someone tell us where is the zip file??
    I guess there

But it seems installing it creates problem... so just flash boot from it from ADB, do your backup, flash, whatever, but do not install it.
    After fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
    Sending 'boot.img' (42412 KB) OKAY [ 1.206s]
    Booting OKAY [ 5.049s]
    Finished. Total time: 6.466s

Im stuck on android one screen any idea why ?