9th February 2018, 07:26 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by GopalKaul

He is lying, we all know bootloader is not getting unlocked

Sent from my hammerhead using XDA Labs

Help please,i ve been in beta oreo test program ,i Have oreo beta version 00WW_5_140 and model is 1021.now The update is been rolling out to All and me still waiting,my recovery dont work(no comand)dont no why.what to do?
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel.maracine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daniel.maracine Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 09:32 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.maracine

Help please,i ve been in beta oreo test program ,i Have oreo beta version 00WW_5_140 and model is 1021.now The update is been rolling out to All and me still waiting,my recovery dont work(no comand)dont no why.what to do?

From the no command page, while your phone is still connected to a power source, press the power button and volume up button
Button simultaneously and momentarily and release. Do that several times if no luck at first attempt. You'll get to download mode.
10th February 2018, 05:11 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.maracine

U can try this ,,,
Go to setting - app -
tap three dot on right top and choose show system
scroll down and find "google services framework"
clear chace
and please restart ur phone
go to update and check it ..

my friends on group fb try that and they gets oreo update
I am sorry for my bad english
12th February 2018, 12:56 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver163

Have you tried it? Try before call me lier... unlock fastboot via adb, method alike for willeyfox2 , then via fastboot you can firmware trwp and root

Yes the rooting
Am currently using ta1000 android 8.O now...if i flash the custom recovery will i be able to root the system? Please help in this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)