Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.3.1-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 7 Plus | Onyx |

471 posts
Thanks Meter: 640

Post Reply Email Thread
Nokia

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

Note - According to HMD global Nokia 7 Plus launched in 2018 march with Oreo out of the box.

Well in my official twrp thread one of my user posted a photo during when he tried to boot twrp of mine on his Nokia 7 Plus phone turns in to white screen with some lines & he underlined that his phone having different display ( pure display ) . According to HMD employee He undelined that " they changed the screen provider of Nokia 7 Plus from some period of time"

Well to make these things clear ?

I introduced a separate infra for this Nokia 7 Plus phones and we call them as

OOB & POB

Means The people who got Oreo out of the box can actually use the twrp builds named with

OOB ( Oreo out of the box )

&

The people who got Pie out of the box phones can actually use the twrp builds named with

POB ( Pie out of the box )

1 . Download twrp-3.3.1-0-B2N_sprout_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.3.1-0-B2N_sprout.zip copy in one folder
2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
3. open cmd in that folder
4. type fastboot devices
5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-0-B2N_sprout.img
6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
& wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.3.1-0 From Here

Download Android 9 Twrp-3.3.1-0 From Here

For More Information About Status Official Click Here

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.3.1-0 , for the Nokia 7 Plus

Contributors
Raghu varma
Source Code:
https://github.com/TeamWin/android_d...kia_B2N_sprout
My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 3.3.1-0

Created 2019-06-16
Last Updated 2019-09-14
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Raghu varma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raghu varma Ad-Free
16th June 2019, 03:22 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

Donate to Me
More
* Reserved
16th June 2019, 03:36 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshou170

Silly question, but will it work with locked bootloader?

No mate
17th June 2019, 01:01 AM |#5  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is that means my phone will be rooted and i can install another system ?
17th June 2019, 03:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandLuLu

Is that means my phone will be rooted and i can install another system ?

No,without unlocked bootloader nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allek84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Allek84 Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 03:38 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Thank you for compiling and shearing this. I'm really excited to test it out, especially the crypto part if it works properly !
I've been looking through your repositories and I've noticed you've build B2N tree from DRG tree. How much are they alike, with emphasis on audio part, eg mixer paths ?
Also I'm the owner of an bl-unlocked B2N , if you ever need someone to beta test PM me.
17th June 2019, 04:28 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
>> Remove lock screen password , pin , pattern

but this remove crypt from internal_storage or not?? anyway this step is i hope need only if i want acces to internal_storage from TWRP, if i not need and use (same as with https://forum.xda-developers.com/nok...2-3-0-t3892644) USB-C where store Magisk.zip for install, then is this step not need?

>> this will work only On June 2019 Security Patch And From Now i will update Twrp Every Month
sure? for boot only is not need same TWRP version as installed SecurityPatch, and twrp-installer is not "only" patching/adding TWRP to actual/stock/any_sec_patch_version??
The Following User Says Thank You to k3dar7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k3dar7 Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 07:18 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ban.codrut

Thank you for compiling and shearing this. I'm really excited to test it out, especially the crypto part if it works properly !
I've been looking through your repositories and I've noticed you've build B2N tree from DRG tree. How much are they alike, with emphasis on audio part, eg mixer paths ?
Also I'm the owner of an bl-unlocked B2N (by you), if you ever need someone to beta test PM me.

Sure thanks
21st June 2019, 07:45 PM |#10  
Flag Maputo
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Share some screenshots. Do you mean we install without even unlocking bootloader?
22nd June 2019, 03:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Stuck at Spash Screen after installing TWRP
Title says it all.
Using fastboot boot works properly and I'm presented with the decrypt page after a couple of seconds.
Using the installer.zip and trying to boot into recovery ends up being stuck at the spash screen, with no decrypt page showing up. I've uploaded recovery.log
stuckspash.log with permanent installer stops at line 81
fastbootrecovery.log with fastboot boot continues after line 82 with key management : Using Keymaster HAL: 3 from QTI for encryption. Security level: TRUSTED_ENVIRONMENT, HAL: [email protected]::IKeymasterDevice/default

on a side note: other issues / small annoyances
a) While fastboot boot into it, on the decrypt page there is some graphical glitches: flashing yellow on top bar, and other color errors. Touching the screen first time fixes it. Also (maybe a TWRP thing) the aspec ratio is 16:9 with gap on top.
b) Display locking doesn't work properly. It's unable to actually turn off the screen, instead it only dims the screen and stays on with the last frame on it (no picture update), instead of actually turning off the screen.
Both can be seen in fastbootrecovery.log:
a) line 15 - 25 :
Code:
Starting the UI...
setting DRM_FORMAT_BGRA8888 and GGL_PIXEL_FORMAT_BGRA_8888
cannot find/open a drm device: No such file or directory
fb0 reports (possibly inaccurate):
  vi.bits_per_pixel = 32
  vi.red.offset   =   0   .length =   8
  vi.green.offset =   8   .length =   8
  vi.blue.offset  =  16   .length =   8
setting GGL_PIXEL_FORMAT_RGBA_8888
double buffered
RECOVERY_BGRA
b) line 26 - 33:
Code:
framebuffer: 0 (1080 x 2160)
Using fbdev graphics.
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 420
I:Loading package: splash (/twres/splash.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:PageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/splash.xml' directly
I:Checking resolution...
I:Scaling theme width 1.000000x and height 1.083333x, offsets x: 0 y: 80 w: 0 h: -80
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)