I would like to ask those who have ALREADY unlocked their bootloaders to send me the signature file they used in the "fastboot flashing unlock..." command.
By sending me this file, I can TRY to determine how the IMEI and Serial Number is used to generate the bootloader signature file and, If successful, I can release an unofficial bootloader unlocking method, for FREE.
OR IF SOMEBODY IS ROOTED, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND SEND ME THE FILE GENERATED AFTER:
1. Connect your phone to your PC with USB Debugging on
2. Open Command Prompt and type "adb shell".
3. Then type "su"
4. Then type "cd /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name"
5. Then type "ls -al"
6. Then, you will need to find the "mmcblk0p?" that is listed on the same line as "aboot" (e.g. mmcblk0p1)
7. Once you have found that, type "dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/(the mmcblk0p that you got above) of=/sdcard/aboot.img"
8. Then send me the aboot.img file that is located on your phone's SD card.
This applies to all owners of the Nokia 5, 5.1, 6, 6.1, 7, 7+, 8, 8 Sirocco