1) December patch for Oreo for Nokia 8
2) Update to Pie for Nokia 8
1) All must be Stock, no root, magisk, xposed, no mods etc.
Steps you have to do is:
1) Download NB1-488L-0-00WW-B01-488K-0-00WW-B01-update.zip - this is December Security Patch
2) Update manually (2 ways)
- Copy the file on internal memory root folder
- Connect your phone to PC
- Go to stock recovery (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmewL1i50c0)
- Choose Apply Update from ADB,
adb sideload path_to_zip/NB1-488L-0-00WW-B01-488K-0-00WW-B01-update.zip
- Wait and reboot phone, you should have December Security Patch
3) Repeat whole steps froim point 2) for the NB1-5110-0-00WW-B03-488L-0-00WW-B01-update.zip
4) Since @hikari_calyx provided us next internal update, repeat steps for NB1-5110-0-00WW-B05-5110-0-00WW-B03-update.zip and NB1-5110-0-00WW-B07-5110-0-00WW-B05-update.zip.
5) If you want to root your phone, here you may find stock and patched with twrp boot.imgs provided by @THMSP
Like I wrote at the beginning, it is internal update, so I would strongly recommend to unlock bootloader in case something goes wrong. Additionally it is not known at the moment whether it can be possible to update to official version when it comes, so most likely downgrade will be necessary.
As always, you do all on your own risk and I won't be responsible for any damage you do to your phone.
PS: Here is the proof: