lumia 520 bricked after flash of android and now showing android in drivers

Search This thread

janjuaalpha

Feb 21, 2018
my lumia 520 is bricked after flash of android but is vibrating and and connecting to pc but showing android in device managment. any solutions?
not detected by cmd or windows device recovery tool.

Ryonic

Feb 22, 2018
my lumia 520 is bricked after flash of android but is vibrating and and connecting to pc but showing android in device managment. any solutions?

Try to get into recovery by press the power button and volume + at the same time
If you can get to recovery , you can try it again , or comeback Windows Phone

Ryonic

Feb 22, 2018
it vibrates but shows only android i have tried every key combination.

Do you flash the rom yet?, or just install bootloader and recovery?
If your device get bricked after run the uefi2lk.cmd , tell me and i will show you the way to fix it
P/s : Sorry about my bad english skill

Last edited:

zonemo001

Mar 10, 2018
If your device get bricked after run the uefi2lk.cmd , tell me and i will show you the way to fix it
P/s : Sorry about my bad english skill[

hello plzzz i went restore my nokia lumai 520 andrio TO windows i have backup flash plzzzz send me tuto or video plzzzzzzz

kirtide13

Jul 11, 2013
I'm having a really similar issue that I've had for nearly a whole year after flashing Android. I myself am trying to roll back to WP 8.1 however I cannot flash the hex file (emergency) back.

65c4e6c219.png

Also I want to point this out, Lumia 520/521 devices have issues with reading and writing as explained here

Ryonic

Feb 22, 2018
So you install the recovery of android already? , if that so , you can't used this way to roll back to WP 8.1
P/s: I've met a lot of error when try to install android on my lumia 520 , and finally , i can't touch or do anything in TWRP because my digitizer is not original . So I rollback to windows 8.1 and sell it

Use should used this tutorial : https://xdaforums.com/nokia-lumia-520/development/restore-windows-phone-8-installed-t3608223
You need to have a backup , if you don't , you have to stick with android.
I think all the error when install android on lumia 520/521/525 could all be fixed , except when you have a samsung emmc :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
Reactions: prsnavg

kirtide13

Jul 11, 2013
Seems people aren't getting the message

Issue Identification:
Although our investigation is not complete, we’d like to share some initial insight into what we’ve uncovered:

Data writing size & speed: It was discovered that some devices are having trouble accepting the recovery image data being flashed. The blocks of data were too large for some devices to handle, and the memory on the device was having trouble with the speed at which the data was being written. In short, devices were getting too much data, too quickly. This would cause the failure as the new software is corrupted.

Small portion of 520/521 devices affected: As we reviewed logs and worked through issue reproduction, we identified the subset of affected 520/521 devices that may encounter this issue. There is no direct way for an end-user to check their device unfortunately, however it is positive news that not all units would experience this issue.

kristiano646

Sep 30, 2018

Hi I solve it by installing the Compositive ADB interface driver manually, after this the uefi2lk.cmd detects it and completes the installation of twrp .... the bad thing is that there is still no solution for the micro sd, the chip reading , and the camera and the installation of google play services would be excellent if this could be solved at the moment the only thing I have for solution is to return the movila windows thanks to the help :crying::crying::good:

nosoycamachis

Jul 27, 2016
Hi I solve it by installing the Compositive ADB interface driver manually, after this the uefi2lk.cmd detects it and completes the installation of twrp .... the bad thing is that there is still no solution for the micro sd, the chip reading , and the camera and the installation of google play services would be excellent if this could be solved at the moment the only thing I have for solution is to return the movila windows thanks to the help :crying::crying::good:
could you please provide me with the drivers? i cant make uefi2lk ro recognize my phone

Anton5963

Feb 22, 2018
P/s : Sorry about my bad english skill
Hello. My device bricked after run uefi2lk.cmd and don't detecting with any key combinations. I have backup. Please,help me.

wickGroze

Jun 8, 2019
Jul 29, 2019
Bhopal
You phong is working,just need flash recovery
hi, i also having similar issue but in my case i have run uefi2lk.cmd command and after that my phone was bricked......
it only shows android in device manager but can not be detected by windows devide recovery tool or cmd......
will you please let me know the solution in detail as i am a beginner in that kind of works....

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
hi, i also having similar issue but in my case i have run uefi2lk.cmd command and after that my phone was bricked......
it only shows android in device manager but can not be detected by windows devide recovery tool or cmd......
will you please let me know the solution in detail as i am a beginner in that kind of works....

Use fastboot,flash twrp for it,install android

Reactions: adityachoudhary368

ICEThat

Oct 16, 2019
My device is stuck in a boot loop on the first load of Lineage OS 13, nothing on my computer can pick up the phone so I can't fastboot or anything like that. I'm a bit stumped, does anyone have any insight?

AEstebanPaez6

May 9, 2023
Moto G40 / G60
Hello, i have a problem with my Lumia 520 RM-915. I tried install the twrp recovery woth uefi2lk.cmd and it was sussesfull. But the touch does not work and i,m trying to flash the recovery for my touch type and i cant, because my phone is detected by "MTP device" when is on boot mode, and "Lumia 520 RM-915" when is on recovery mode. I cant flash the compatible twrp recovery, because cmd does not detect my phone, and it says "unauthorized device" when i type "adb devices" and when i type "fastboot devices" it says "waiting for device". i have installed all the neccesary drivers and it still getting that messages. I tried to restore windows with thor2 but i could´nt, because it says ERROR_NO_CONNECTION_DETECTED, and i cant install QHUSB drivers because the are incompatible drivers with my phone.

PLease, Can somebody help me?? :(

Im trying with this since some weeks ago.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you install the recovery of android already? , if that so , you can't used this way to roll back to WP 8.1
    P/s: I've met a lot of error when try to install android on my lumia 520 , and finally , i can't touch or do anything in TWRP because my digitizer is not original . So I rollback to windows 8.1 and sell it

Use should used this tutorial : https://xdaforums.com/nokia-lumia-520/development/restore-windows-phone-8-installed-t3608223
    You need to have a backup , if you don't , you have to stick with android.
    I think all the error when install android on lumia 520/521/525 could all be fixed , except when you have a samsung emmc :fingers-crossed:

Use fastboot,flash twrp for it,install android