An Easy & Automatic Tool To Re-Partition Nokia X/XL
Developed by UltraDevs Team
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
I recommend making full dd backup
- Using PC see this guide or this guide.
- Using Miui Recovery
For Nokia X (by Angstanly) Flash using regular method.
For Nokia XL (by me) Flash from any recovery
Then Flash This File "Backup mmcblk0 From Miui Recovery.zip"
It'll make backup mmcblk0.img on your SDCard (needs 3.9 GB Free) And Done !
About UltraPart Tool:
it's simple dos tool to change Nokia X/XL Partition table, based on my previous guide here
All you need to do: Download tool, extract, run and choose option and done !
UltraPart Tool Features:
- Re-Partition Nokia X/XL To System 950MB And Data 2GB
- Restore Nokia X/XL Original Partition Table
- Install Nokia X/XL Drivers For Windows 32bit & 64bit
- Install / Reboot TWRP 2.8.7 Recovery
- Backup important partitions to PC (From p24 : p26)
- Check Partition Table After Re-partitioning
- Format New partitions After Re-Partition
- And More !
1- Make sure to copy all files from your internal storage because it'll be formatted.
2- You must have sdcard in your mobile with at least 250mb free (to backup partitions) Or 4.2gb (if you will take full dd backup).
3- You should know this method will increase system to 1gb and data to 2gb, and will decrease internal to 150mb and preload.
4- This Process will wipe system - data - and internal storage.
How to use UltraPart Tool:
First make sure drivers are installed and working, if not press d to install it.
As i told you, connect your mobile in twrp 2.8.7 recovery, if not installed press i to install it then:
- Press b to Backup your important partitions to PC (recommended)
- Choose what do you want to do then type number and enter.
- Check Successful of process by pressing c and compare p18 / p21 / p22 with this sheet
- Format New partitions: press f
- And Finally Install New ROM.
UltraPart Tool is open source and hosted on github.
So downloads can found on repository releases to download latest version always
UltraPart: Normandy Repartition Tool, Tool/Utility for the Nokia X
YSH ALSAGER, Ahmed Hady, androidlover5842
Source Code: https://github.com/yshalsager/UltraP...partition-tool
Current Stable Version: 1.06
Stable Release Date: 2016-12-05
Last Updated 2016-12-12