FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dev Off

292 posts
Thanks Meter: 128

By Sofiane omega, Senior Member on 3rd June 2017, 03:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
What's Up Guys I Hope You All Fine Today Is The Most Happy Day In My Life I Repair My Phone From A Hard Brick
I Have Some Think To Tell All Owner Of Nokia X/XL X+
I Am Leaving You All I Am Going To Delete All My Work From My PC And I Am The Only Dev Of Nokia X Who Will Never Let You Down If You Need My Help Tell Me I Will Do It
Thank You All For Supporting My Work Like Lineage OS 11 And The New Lewa OS 5.1
I Was Making A CM13 For All Of You I Was Planning To Take The Kernel From CM 13 Paid And Port A New Version For You And I My Android 6.0 For Nokia X Was For Nokia XL Too I Haven't Get The Chance To Make It Cause Of My Study's And I Lose All My Money
So Today I Am Going To Tell You One Think I Test The CM13 And It Should Not Be Paid Its A Bug Free Sure But Not A Stable One Is For That I Have Make My Last Thread To Help Use Of Cm 13 To Make It A Stable Like I Have Do To CM 11 For Nokia X
In The End The Only Thing I Am Going To Say Be Careful Using Mod On You Device
It's All What I Have To Say And Don't Worry Guys I Leave The Dev Of ROM But I Won't Delete Them And I Will Stay Supporting Nokia X Just Tell Me If You Need My Help

And XDA If You Read This Please Don't Delete It Ok I Want To Save My Memory On XDA From My 14 Age To 17 That Mean Now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sofiane omega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sofiane omega Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 10:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i need a cm13 rom for nokia xl please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
2nd April 2019, 10:56 AM |#3  

More
i have foung miui 8 global for nokia xl only screen problem rom based on 6.0 marsmallow
28th September 2019, 01:59 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiane omega

What's Up Guys I Hope You All Fine Today Is The Most Happy Day In My Life I Repair My Phone From A Hard Brick
I Have Some Think To Tell All Owner Of Nokia X/XL X+
I Am Leaving You All I Am Going To Delete All My Work From My PC And I Am The Only Dev Of Nokia X Who Will Never Let You Down If You Need My Help Tell Me I Will Do It
Thank You All For Supporting My Work Like Lineage OS 11 And The New Lewa OS 5.1
I Was Making A CM13 For All Of You I Was Planning To Take The Kernel From CM 13 Paid And Port A New Version For You And I My Android 6.0 For Nokia X Was For Nokia XL Too I Haven't Get The Chance To Make It Cause Of My Study's And I Lose All My Money
So Today I Am Going To Tell You One Think I Test The CM13 And It Should Not Be Paid Its A Bug Free Sure But Not A Stable One Is For That I Have Make My Last Thread To Help Use Of Cm 13 To Make It A Stable Like I Have Do To CM 11 For Nokia X
In The End The Only Thing I Am Going To Say Be Careful Using Mod On You Device
It's All What I Have To Say And Don't Worry Guys I Leave The Dev Of ROM But I Won't Delete Them And I Will Stay Supporting Nokia X Just Tell Me If You Need My Help

And XDA If You Read This Please Don't Delete It Ok I Want To Save My Memory On XDA From My 14 Age To 17 That Mean Now

Sir please port a cm 13 for nolia xl
Its only for nokia x
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)