FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

How to Install Gapps Without Root For Nokia X , XL , X+

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Okay My 3rd Post in the same Day XD,
Anyway For The People that want PlayStore on their Nokia Android Device , This is The Place for you.
PS : This Tutorial Will Also Root Your Device So you dont have to worry about rooting anymore .
Also Make Sure USB Debugging is turned on before doing anything.

Step 1. Get The Gapps For Nokia X Zip .

Link : HERE :P (YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS ONE, OTHERS DON'T WORK)

Step 2. Get Nokia X Manager Link : HERE

Step 3. Connect Your Device to the Computer and copy the Gapps Zip file into your phone, Open Nokia X Manager, If It Doesn't Recognize your device, Download and install adb drivers for your device. If Nokia X Manager recognizes your device , Click On Install Gapps

Step 4. It will say that Gapps is not found, just click okay and then browse for the zip file you downloaded. Nokia X Manager may not respond for a few seconds dont panic

Now head to your device,

Step 5. Your Device will reboot Into TWRP (Temporarily, You wont be able to boot into twrp again) click On install and choose the Gapps zip file and install it then reboot your device.

Step 6 : Enjoy PS : Playstore will appear after a few seconds after the phone reboots , cause its installing . and You will notice if you swipe to the Right you will see Install SuperSu and root your device if you would like to root your device just continue and your phone will root itself

Now you Just Installed Gapps and rooted your device in a matter of minutes Dont forget to hit The Thanks Button :3 If you got any problems please post a reply,

FIX for ADB Drivers out of Date :
Just Go to task manager and end task "adb drivers" and open Nokia X manager again, Do this Until the NokiaX manager works. Took me about 8 times to get it working,
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Virus2o50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Virus2o50 Ad-Free
 
 
16th July 2014, 03:23 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nokia x+
i want to flash a cook rom for my nokia x+, can i use the cook rom of nokia x? pls help me, noki x and x+ can use the same cook rom?
16th July 2014, 08:30 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n73green

i want to flash a cook rom for my nokia x+, can i use the cook rom of nokia x? pls help me, noki x and x+ can use the same cook rom?

You can always try.
16th July 2014, 09:30 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salalah
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n73green

i want to flash a cook rom for my nokia x+, can i use the cook rom of nokia x? pls help me, noki x and x+ can use the same cook rom?

You Can Try, but chances are you are going to get your device bricked. Nokia X , XL and X+ all have different variations of Roms, some Roms may work on more than one device but I'm not really sure about The Cook rom.
17th July 2014, 10:39 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@@
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus2o50

You Can Try, but chances are you are going to get your device bricked. Nokia X , XL and X+ all have different variations of Roms, some Roms may work on more than one device but I'm not really sure about The Cook rom.

im not pro, i am scaring what your say, now noone test rom nokia x on nokia x+??
17th July 2014, 12:27 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n73green

im not pro, i am scaring what your say, now noone test rom nokia x on nokia x+??

You can try. Im pretty sure there will be no bricking issue. The least that can happen is some bugs like camera issues and stuff. You can then flash stock again using NCS.
17th July 2014, 01:37 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salalah
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Dont Worry :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n73green

im not pro, i am scaring what your say, now noone test rom nokia x on nokia x+??

For The Nokia Android Series , There was no case of Major Brick, So even if you manage to do the worst of things to your phone you can still bring it back to stock Rom Using Nokia Care Suite Now Go ahead and flash your custom rom , if any problem occurs , You can flash back to stock via care suite This is my thread on how to flash back to stock , it even has a detailed youtube video
Good Luck Flashing if you get any other problems you can Pm Me
2nd September 2014, 11:16 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Cant Sign into PlayStore on Nokia X
I have a Nokia X and installed Gapps on the phone. The PlayStore app comes in the tiles.
But cant sign in. The below error appears:-

Cant establish a reliable connection to the server
This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services.If it continues call customer care.


Anybody faced this issue?

--M4abrams
2nd September 2014, 11:36 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4abrams

I have a Nokia X and installed Gapps on the phone. The PlayStore app comes in the tiles.
But cant sign in. The below error appears:-

Cant establish a reliable connection to the server
This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services.If it continues call customer care.


Anybody faced this issue?

--M4abrams

I havent. Use Nokia X Manager.
2nd September 2014, 11:58 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy Cant Sign into PlayStore on Nokia X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

I havent. Use Nokia X Manager.

I am using Nokia X Manager.
The application works fine but I just cant sign in. Disappointing!
2nd September 2014, 05:35 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4abrams

I am using Nokia X Manager.
The application works fine but I just cant sign in. Disappointing!

Try using some other Wi-fi connection. :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes