(help) Nokia Xl Hard Bricked: DOESN'T TURN ON, NO VIBRATION, NO LIGHT

Search This thread

Ayoproxy

Aug 1, 2013
Hi am AYOPROXY i have this Nokia XL which i was trying to install d new ota update that was rolled out some days back via the Stock Recovery after flashing the file i click reboot system now but my phone never turned on, not even charging but my pc detects it and NokiaCareSuite sees it as USB PRODUCT IN FLASH MODE

I NEED HELP PALS :mad:

BEST REGARDS,
AYOPROXY
fb.me/ayoproxy

I ADDED SCREENSHOTS

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G : AYOPROXY MOD using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• 1407104841463.jpg
    1407104841463.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 1407104873625.jpg
    1407104873625.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,318
Do not connect yout phone just yet! First(assuming you have downloaded the stock rom previously) click on Open Product in Nokia Care Support Tool for Store, then from the list select Nokia_XL (only in latest version). If on aprevious version(5.0) of Nokia Care Suite, rename the folder in C:/ProgramData/Nokia/Products from rm-1030 to rm-980. Then try open product menu(you should be working in offline mode), select Nokia X. Go to Programming->Recovery. Click update list. Select the downloaded rom for your XL and click start flashing.
Now you'll get an error for Phone not Connected. Do all the steps displayed in the error box then connect the phone and click retry.

Hope, this helps recovering your phone. Maybe you could try Nokia X Flasher if this doesn't work.

Now if none of them work, you better take your phone to a Nokia Care center. There is no info on the internet about recovering the bootloader for Nokia XL. I'll keep looking and if I find anything you'll be the one to know.

Last edited:

Ayoproxy

Aug 1, 2013
Thanks for your contribution, but have tried this and NokiaCareSuite needs me to hold volume down + power to be able to read the phone, and NX FLASHER ain't working cox d phone x already offline.

Thanks pal, God Bless.

Damn, NokiaCare Centre :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G : AYOPROXY MOD using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: em0n212
Thanks for your contribution, but have tried this and NokiaCareSuite needs me to hold volume down + power to be able to read the phone, and NX FLASHER ain't working cox d phone x already offline.

Thanks pal, God Bless.

So, I researched a bit more on this and this is what I found.
You need to hardware flash your device which can currently only be achieved through Nokia Care Center. There is a method to do so for Nokia Lumia phones manually but no good news for the Nokia X series phones. So that's your only option.
Sorry.

Sent from my Nokia_XL

Ayoproxy

Aug 1, 2013
You need to hardware flash your device which can currently only be achieved through Nokia Care Center. There is a method to do so for Nokia Lumia phones manually but no good news for the Nokia X series phones. So that's your only option.
Sorry.

Sent from my Nokia_XL

Thanks pal...

Angel Attitude

Sep 7, 2015
my Nokia XL is not turning on it shows Nokia then nothing happens please help me what should I do :(

Last edited:

jepr0x1011

Nov 14, 2015
Mew Meow City
I always make my nokia x2 dead and all I do is install the drivers from nokia x2 tools and flashing firmware via Nokia Care Suite (without pressing anything) and all good.. why is there no way to make it work for XL? I just bricked my sisters XL lol :(

Ranbirkapoor

Jun 19, 2016
Pune
my nokia xl connect to pc (win 7 ) detect qulicomm but not disply mmc strge ..
when connect to Ubuntu phone not detect,,, plzz help sry for bad english

rickyyohanes626

May 15, 2015
Jakarta
My phone now was totally dead. No vibration even more. The enginner said that my phone hasn't voltage. I just tried the method below:
1. Using QPST. My phone detected as Qualcoom HS Loader USB 9008. I want to uae eMMC software download to restore boot, but I not have boot image, even from stock firmware.
2. Using SP Flashtool. Inspired from master copy of Nokia XL using MT6582. To get scatter file, I must download large file. Very unfortunately, my phone was not derected by SP flashtool. My phons just an original Nokia XL, using MSM8225.
3. Using ATF JTAG. This is the best way to repair ny dead phone. But I not have the box. Only enginner have it. To buy a box, it cost $40. It's quite expensive. So I cannot use this method.

So the best way to repair my phone is must repaired by enginner? Any other good method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do not connect yout phone just yet! First(assuming you have downloaded the stock rom previously) click on Open Product in Nokia Care Support Tool for Store, then from the list select Nokia_XL (only in latest version). If on aprevious version(5.0) of Nokia Care Suite, rename the folder in C:/ProgramData/Nokia/Products from rm-1030 to rm-980. Then try open product menu(you should be working in offline mode), select Nokia X. Go to Programming->Recovery. Click update list. Select the downloaded rom for your XL and click start flashing.
    Now you'll get an error for Phone not Connected. Do all the steps displayed in the error box then connect the phone and click retry.

Hope, this helps recovering your phone. Maybe you could try Nokia X Flasher if this doesn't work.

Now if none of them work, you better take your phone to a Nokia Care center. There is no info on the internet about recovering the bootloader for Nokia XL. I'll keep looking and if I find anything you'll be the one to know.

Thanks pal, God Bless.

Sorry.

Sent from my Nokia_XL

Thanks pal, God Bless.