FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] Transparent Statusbar+App Shortcut For Stock Deodexed ROMS [New V2]

1,111 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys:
I got custom SystemUI file added apps shortcuts, then I modified it to be Transparent.
Download Here
V2:
Added S5 Toggles & Lollipop WiFi Icons
Download Here
You should be on Deodexed ROM like (B-ROM)
Screenshots in attachments.
Enjoy !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-08-21-19-44.jpg
Views:	4512
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	3200734   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-08-21-20-04.jpg
Views:	4160
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	3200735   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-08-21-20-43.jpg
Views:	4002
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	3200736   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-30-13.jpg
Views:	3168
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	3223911  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yshalsager For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th March 2015, 10:12 AM |#2  
somak jha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag gwalior
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSH ALSAGER

Hi Guys:
I got custom SystemUI file added apps shortcuts, then I modified it to be Transparent.
Download Here
You should be on Deodexed ROM like (B-ROM)
Screenshots in attachments.
Enjoy !

not working on brom
10th March 2015, 05:42 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hiii is this app for nokia x stock rom ? If yes then plz guide how to install it. Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app
10th March 2015, 09:50 AM |#4  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Question What happened?
Quote:
Originally Posted by somak jha

not working on brom

Bro Tell me what happened?
Any crashes?
10th March 2015, 10:55 AM |#5  
somak jha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag gwalior
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSH ALSAGER

Bro Tell me what happened?
Any crashes?

bro im getting bootloop

.....btw tell me ..how to add app shortcut in status bar like u added it
10th March 2015, 01:55 PM |#6  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Angry Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by somak jha

bro im getting bootloop

.....btw tell me ..how to add app shortcut in status bar like u added it

I found it on Facebook
Download from attachments
Attached Files
File Type: zip SystemUI By Anwar zahudz.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.20 MB, 560 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yshalsager For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2015, 03:19 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
@ Ysh bro how to install it on nokia x stock rom.

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app
10th March 2015, 03:45 PM |#8  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshmiki

@ Ysh bro how to install it on nokia x stock rom.

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

It's fpr STOCK DEODEXED Only bro.
You can't install it on stock because you will get "SystemUI Has stopped working" ^_^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yshalsager For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2015, 04:47 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Ok thanks bro for your prompt reply

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Can you plz tell me in detail how to install this Stock deodexed on my nokia x ? And does everything works on this stock deodexed, like wifi, sensor, contacts, Bluetooth etc.

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app
10th March 2015, 06:20 PM |#10  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshmiki

Ok thanks bro for your prompt reply

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Can you plz tell me in detail how to install this Stock deodexed on my nokia x ? And does everything works on this stock deodexed, like wifi, sensor, contacts, Bluetooth etc.

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

Go here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2745614
Everything is working like stock rom
flash this rom with any custom recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to yshalsager For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2015, 09:14 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thanks bro

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes