[Official] Nokia X2 Root success!!

Search This thread

shafqat ullah

Aug 3, 2014
all is done which i want thanx

Then, sir, you are not rooted at all. If you are sure you are, then re-install the Root Explorer app and when it asks for root permission, Grant it. :)
Sorry, I don't have skype or I would have.

Thnk u sir , now all is okay .
Sir i have a request that kindly post a custom rom for nokia x2 ,
And one thing more i request u that kindly share me qmobile a900 messaging app and music player , and tell me ine thing that can we have dts sound on nokia x2, thnx

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Sir as nokia x2 has very thin music player and video player sound can we make device sound sound bigger and with bass and strengthen

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
And one thing more i request u that kindly share me qmobile a900 messaging app and music player , and tell me ine thing that can we have dts sound on nokia x2, thnx

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Sir as nokia x2 has very thin music player and video player sound can we make device sound sound bigger and with bass and strengthen

I'll see what i can do. :)

Reactions: shafqat ullah

shafqat ullah

Aug 3, 2014
system launcher files have been deleted

I'll see what i can do. :)

hello sir ,
i m using nokia x2 android. two days ago i rooed it.unfortunately in system folder , in apps folder , 2 files of launcher have been deleted from now the device is on but screen is gone . , now help me in installing those two file one is launcher .apk and other was launcher (dont know exact its type). plz help me so that i could install them in recovery mood
i will be very thank ful of u

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi

hello sir ,
i m using nokia x2 android. two days ago i rooed it.unfortunately in system folder , in apps folder , 2 files of launcher have been deleted from now the device is on but screen is gone . , now help me in installing those two file one is launcher .apk and other was launcher (dont know exact its type). plz help me so that i could install them in recovery mood
i will be very thank ful of u

Just copy and paste the attached file to /system/app and set the permissions to RW-,R--,R--. :)

Attachments

• Launcher.apk
    422.9 KB · Views: 49

shafqat ullah

Aug 3, 2014
Last edited:

NokiaX2

Aug 10, 2014
Help me to restore "Start"

Hi, I REALLY need your help. I am new to Android. I rooted my Nokia X2 and foolishly freezed/tureded off "start" system app. (I was using C-launcher so I thought it is useless.) just after I freeze the app my phone restarted and Now whenever Try to open an app (every app including settings), the phone crushes and restarts. Now I can't restore the app and I don't have backup so.. I m very confused. I can install/uninstall any app using Mobogenie for PC. So Plz help me...... Plz
:(

azadsohail

Aug 2, 2014
How to install Google Playstore on Nokia X2

Thanks for brilliant effort to root like charm. Can you please guide how to install Google apps on Nokia X2.

Seyesworld

Sep 4, 2014
Nokia X2 rm-1013 boot issue.

Pls I need help with my nokia x2 device, I successfully root my device thank to your post, after that I updated it to v2.1.0.11 after downloading I restart my device and it's stock on the boot screen. I tried to use nokia care suite to flash my phone but it didn't recognise the phone mode, I installed MTP drive and still my system couldn't install my device drive on the system. Pls help me out anybody. Thanks you.

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Pls I need help with my nokia x2 device, I successfully root my device thank to your post, after that I updated it to v2.1.0.11 after downloading I restart my device and it's stock on the boot screen. I tried to use nokia care suite to flash my phone but it didn't recognise the phone mode, I installed MTP drive and still my system couldn't install my device drive on the system. Pls help me out anybody. Thanks you.

Take it to Nokia Care.

baso2000

Sep 4, 2014

its help
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666410

Reactions: Seyesworld

sultan_99

Sep 4, 2014

i had the same problem and i fixed .
go to this link and follow the steps .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2668005

sorry for my language :)

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

i wait for root v2.1 :crying:

Reactions: Seyesworld

zxcvans

Sep 16, 2014

i succesfuly rooted my nokia x2 v2.1.0.11 but when i installed the google play (both used nokia x tools v1.1 to do this) the phone reboot and stuck at start up flashing NOKIA only. please do help me, im new to xda forum, im not sure if this is the right thread to post this, i really need ur help, my phone is only 4 days old and im freakin out right now :(

Top Liked Posts