FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Nook Tablet 10.1" BNTV650 stock firmware files v1.0.9 Android 8.1 Oreo

1,253 posts
Thanks Meter: 511

Post Reply Email Thread

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gLs...ew?usp=sharing

I tried backing up the userdata.img, but that kept filling up my device storage. It was going beyond 19GB in size. So I cancelled the operation.

Enjoy these files, they will be useful for ROM porting, system restore, or system downgrade.

Editing these files can lead to a brick or a non booting state. So be careful.

I pulled all of these files from my device's system partitions.
The Following User Says Thank You to secretwolf98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift secretwolf98 Ad-Free
17th August 2019, 05:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks and questions
Thanks for sharing that! I'm getting a brand-new BNTV650 this week and would very much like to make a "as-received-from-factory" backup before starting experimenting with AOSP Treble GSI etc.

How did you make that backup? Did you use MTK droid tools? Miracle Box? Infinity CM2 MTK? SP Flash tool? Wwr_MTK Tool?

TIA!
20th August 2019, 12:33 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenezes

Thanks for sharing that! I'm getting a brand-new BNTV650 this week and would very much like to make a "as-received-from-factory" backup before starting experimenting with AOSP Treble GSI etc.

How did you make that backup? Did you use MTK droid tools? Miracle Box? Infinity CM2 MTK? SP Flash tool? Wwr_MTK Tool?

TIA!

You're welcome. I temp rooted the Nook. Then I used ADB on my desktop to drag all of the files from it's correct partitions.
21st August 2019, 06:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Just curious but...why is this in the Nook HD+ forum? will these files work with the nook hd+ Ovation?
thanks
26th August 2019, 12:44 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1keith

Just curious but...why is this in the Nook HD+ forum? will these files work with the nook hd+ Ovation?
thanks

The Nook Tablet 10.1" doesn't have a correct forums page yet. These will not work with Ovation. But I can try porting it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)